PDA

View Full Version : Official BAG Prize Schedule - Dec. 7-15

BigJosh359
12-07-2003, 04:37 PM
Here are the remaining prizes for all that have been holding out to win. 8 Days left as of Dec. 7th. Better Win now while you can! Requirements are getting up there too! Recent requirements have been: Atleast 40 forum post or 3 news comments or 3 Excitement comments in the past 60 days. Reviews will come in to play soon and will be a part of the Grand Prize Requirements. How many? I dont know yet, havent crunched the numbers.

Being a registered user of XBConnect will be a requirement to win the Grand Prize! Broadband or dial up, it doesnt matter. Download XBC and sign up! Then add your XBC gamer tag to the database here on XBA. Fake names will be found! XBC will allow access to their central database to make sure your XBC name is genuine. :) www.xbconnect.com

Yes, it will also be a requirement to be in the chat lounge at the specified time to win the grand prize or any prize for that matter.

Here is the schedule!

December 7
Mini Controller (x2)
Legacy Of Kain
Red Master Chief

December 8
Mini Controller (x2)
Backyard Wrestling
Brute Force
Elite

December 9
Mini Controller (x2)
Crimson Skies
Green Master Chief
Amped 2

December 10
Mini Controller (x2)
Halo 3in mini set figures
Prince of Persia

December 11
Mini Controller (x2)
Deus Ex
Project Gotham Racing 2
Red Master Chief

December 12
XBC Night (In XBC Chat)
Mini Controller (x2) (1 in XBC Chat & 1 in XBA Chat)
Game Sound System (not 5.1) (XBA Chat)

December 13
Mini Controller (x2)
Halo 3in mini set figures
Whiplash

December 14
Mini Controller (x2)
Legacy of Kain
Green Master Chief

December 15
Grand Prize
NEW TIME! For December 15 ONLY!! 10 PM EST in the XBA Chat! XBL Giveaway will follow after the Grand Prize has been given out.

Any Q&A better be now! Not much time left!!!!

Complete rules and prizes are listed here! (http://www.xboxaddict.com/contests)

AlphaCigara
12-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Even though i've already won in the BAG (amped 2 baby WOO), i'd expect a big turnout on the 11th...PGR2 and DEIW are some of xboxs killer aps. And of course, i bet the chat room will reach its limit on the 15th for the Grand Prize
Good luck to all who've yet to win!

also, a quick question...any hint AT ALL for the grand prizes requirements? i'm sure me and all the other spammers :) would appreciate it

xbox genius
12-07-2003, 05:37 PM
i hope the game review requirements are only 5 max :D

DDR2theEXTREME
12-07-2003, 05:54 PM
i agree with xbox genius, many of us enter these contests cuz we don't have many games, so it makes it impossible to write many reviews. Thx for posting up the list by the way. u rule 2 the max

Gosby
12-07-2003, 07:58 PM
wow, cool prizes for the next week, the best yet!

LTM360
12-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA
December 9
Crimson Skies

Requirements are getting really high now...I hope I can get this :D

MikeMan91389
12-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Go Josh! good work with posting things! Josh is in control and on top of things !

:cheers:

BunnyRabbit
12-07-2003, 11:10 PM
Wow... For you who have not one...Youve got a roadful of awesome prizes ahead of youi in the XBA giveaway... How nice is that too.. Josh made us all a list... Hoooowww Shweeet!

LoL...Anyway, thats all awesome shnizzle left so goodluck to yall still in the BAG...

Ill see yall tomorrow for the PGR2 giveaway but too bad one is reserved to me MUAHAHHAAHHA...No jp...Hope to win/hope you lose! :p

Oh, but josh...On the 15th, if there are to be tons not within requirements that are in the chatroom, how will you rid of them?
And is the grandprize dealt out through random or trivia..

You may not feel you want to reveal either of those things, but ah well, worth a try eh?:p

xbox genius
12-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
Wow... For you who have not one...Youve got a roadful of awesome prizes ahead of youi in the XBA giveaway... How nice is that too.. Josh made us all a list... Hoooowww Shweeet!

LoL...Anyway, thats all awesome shnizzle left so goodluck to yall still in the BAG...

Ill see yall tomorrow for the PGR2 giveaway but too bad one is reserved to me MUAHAHHAAHHA...No jp...Hope to win/hope you lose! :p

Oh, but josh...On the 15th, if there are to be tons not within requirements that are in the chatroom, how will you rid of them?

You may not feel you want to reveal either of those things, but ah well, worth a try eh?:p

i want it to be random drawing cuz then everyone would have equal chances to win. but i want trivia cuz then nobody would start anohter conspiracy.

The Jackal
12-08-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by MM3_XBOX
Even though i've already won in the BAG (amped 2 baby WOO), i'd expect a big turnout on the 11th...PGR2 and DEIW are some of xboxs killer aps. And of course, i bet the chat room will reach its limit on the 15th for the Grand Prize
Good luck to all who've yet to win!

also, a quick question...any hint AT ALL for the grand prizes requirements? i'm sure me and all the other spammers :) would appreciate it

the requirements will be major for it.... i remember the last big giveaway like this and i didnt even qualify for the grand prize and i had tons of posts and other things... and it should be that way... youre here the longest, you should get the best.. one or two months doesnt cut it

The Jackal
12-08-2003, 02:49 AM

im pretty sure it will be random... and why would he have to rid of those not eligable?... do you mean just kick them outta the chat or what?

ps.my bad on the double post

DRunKeN.LegEnD
12-08-2003, 09:08 AM
gonna b random..woah yeah :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BigJosh359
12-08-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal

the requirements will be major for it.... i remember the last big giveaway like this and i didnt even qualify for the grand prize and i had tons of posts and other things... and it should be that way... youre here the longest, you should get the best.. one or two months doesnt cut it

Random Drawing with Requirements. And it WILL be based on the past 60 Days.............So the sleeper vets here would have to been active for the past 60 Days to qualify.

Fully_Loaded
12-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by DDR2theEXTREME
i agree with xbox genius, many of us enter these contests cuz we don't have many games, so it makes it impossible to write many reviews. Thx for posting up the list by the way. u rule 2 the max

I use gamefly.com I can rack up a few reviews, without a problem.

RudedogX
12-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Thinks...has he been active....ah hell yes I have been!:cheers:

Now to just win one of those prizes some time this week.

No Fear 23
12-08-2003, 03:01 PM
i just won me a mini last nite. its nice to have something to replace my broken controllers that were broken through my anger. :cheers:

willywanka07
12-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by The Jackal

im pretty sure it will be random... and why would he have to rid of those not eligable?... do you mean just kick them outta the chat or what?

ps.my bad on the double post

i think he meant if we were doing random or trivia...uneligible ones can answer and also screw up that random number generator program Josh has...because I heard he needs to enter total amount in chatroorm forr it 2 wokr..

oh ND AWESOME LOAD OF PRIZES.. i plan to be active and in the chat for the remiander ogf days in the chatroonmn..but it all depens if my dad will let me stay up to be in the chatrrooom at the time.

xbox genius
12-08-2003, 05:17 PM

Random Drawing with Requirements. And it WILL be based on the past 60 Days.............So the sleeper vets here would have to been active for the past 60 Days to qualify.

heh yeayayya random drawing. now i have a chance to win.

BunnyRabbit
12-08-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by xbox genius

heh yeayayya random drawing. now i have a chance to win.

Hahaha...Well, I think If the requirements are super requirements there will be about 20 people in there... I mean will it count for more than just posts? Will reviews, news comments and excitement comments count? Wait.. Dont answer that...Youll have major spam in all those areas otherwise..

So.. a 1:20 chance.. hopefully some not capable of winning wont show up and itll be like 1:10... thatd be sweet stuff...:D

MikeMan91389
12-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Guys, remember, this is also a site, dont spam the site for ur greed :) but a lil here and there is ok!

KillaCam
12-08-2003, 10:16 PM
i would like to win a prize

BunnyRabbit
12-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Bummer....the number generator was not in my favor...Wheres that site list with all the other sites iving PGR2 away? I was rilly Aiming for that one? =P

DRunKeN.LegEnD
12-09-2003, 03:20 AM
random drawings.......w007 im gonna win im the most random person there is

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Addsy
12-09-2003, 12:16 PM
lol drunken legend probs will win....he is the most random..*cough**insane**cough* person there is

good luck chris

RudedogX
12-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Go figure, I win a green masterchief on a question about chaoticmage last night!:rofl:

Addsy
12-10-2003, 09:16 AM
LOL :rofl:

what the hell has that gotta do with the masta chief..?

RudedogX
12-10-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Addsy
LOL :rofl:

what the hell has that gotta do with the masta chief..? No clue, it was a question about what XBA member was nominated for sexiest gamer....I guess Josh thinks masterchief is sexy?:watchout:

Addsy
12-10-2003, 09:20 AM
LOL :rofl: yeah mebbe he does....mebbe he does.

i find master chief sexy...dont we all just love his masculine figure :eek:

Brevity
12-10-2003, 10:09 AM
God I hope more of these are drawings. I am not fast enough to beat most ppl here to answer questions that I even know well, much less ones I have to look up.:)

Addsy
12-10-2003, 10:11 AM
lol well get faster :D

xbox genius
12-10-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by DRunKeN.LegEnD
random drawings.......w007 im gonna win im the most random person there is

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i bet the requirements would be high, like 200 forum posts or 300. and like 20 or 30 news or excite comments.

i dunno, this is waht i think

Thehazard
12-11-2003, 03:17 PM
man it would be nice to get ahold of PGR2 for free.

willywanka07
12-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Thehazard
man it would be nice to get ahold of PGR2 for free.

i so agree with you on that like big time which is exactly why im gonna be in the chat tonight and try to eaither get me deus ex or pgr2... both truely awesome looking games...hope i meet requiremtens to even get sdomething

Hero
12-12-2003, 05:32 PM
i hope i qualify for the grandprize ive been on the longest lucky streak of my life so i think i stand a good chance.

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 06:21 PM
I'd like to thank google.com for the great chance to win this award. Without google.com and the rest of my team, I might not have been up here in front of you all tonight. I'd also like to send thanks out to God, Mama, Little boo boo... G dawg... the half titled to the left hat crew....

Just playing around. Thanks XBA for the contest, saved me $50.00.

BunnyRabbit
12-12-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey loaded...You are really cool and I want to be friends...Friends to the end...

Oh and by the way bro congrats on your winning the game...

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 06:39 PM
you were pretty ignorant to my friend buddy...and if Id a known you were a n00b sonner I would have taken advantage and split you a new one..

Let me tell you something and I have learned this as well...Dont mess with someone here who has been here longer than you...you are likely to get 0wn3d..

If you are talking about the absolute idiot who assaulted me in PM messages to trade with him for his controller he won, you better step back and realize what happened. I told the guy no, and he badgered me til I signed off the chat. That is completely BS, and I don't care how long he's been here, he has no right to bother people like that.

That's the kinda fanboy crap that ruins good sites. Oh, I'm not intimidated by your little internet gang. Respect me, I return the favor. No means No..

Noob? Lets see you talk that trash on the rainbow six 3 battlefield. Til then keep your mouth shut, you just look silly being tough with no way to back it up.

If anything, that kid owes me an apology for trying to strong arm me for something he had no right to.

BigJosh359
12-12-2003, 06:43 PM
you were pretty ignorant to my friend buddy...and if Id a known you were a n00b sonner I would have taken advantage and split you a new one..

Let me tell you something and I have learned this as well...Dont mess with someone here who has been here longer than you...you are likely to get 0wn3d..

/me smacks BunnyRabbit upside the head

WTH is wrong with you?

Back off with that crap.

Comments like this discourage new members. Thanx alot.:cuss:

BunnyRabbit
12-12-2003, 07:09 PM
Look I wanted to apologize... I obviously wasnt thinking when I made that post..Im so mad at myself. Im sure you are not a bad dude. We just misunderstood eachother a bit too much and im sorry I made things worse like that. In a misunderstanding the last thing needed is a post like that.

Heck its too easy to make friends with everyone here.. Especially on common grounds that we all love games man...Thats great...So ya know man Im sorry do forgive?

Im not a bad guy...let me give you a proper greeting ...Welcome to XBA im BunnyRabbit:cheers:

You are going to love it here..Man I really dont know my problem anymore..Im sure other people noticed it..Ive been over angry...
Freakin went crazy on Chronik now you...but me and Chronik are good friends now that we sent few Pms across.. Id also like to make square with you...and somehoe make it up to Josh..

I hate to dissappoint you Josh..This is as good as I can get to makin things better:(

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Look bro, like I said what you said was ignorant. And im not even going to go further on this. I was there. I saw what was said buddy and not much was said at all. He proposed a trade...and you said NO extremely ignorantly telling him to get a life and get a job stupid kid this and that... Im just saying watch your mouth buddy... I may have a sissy name but if you wanna flame I spent months of being a n00b and all the n00bs put me through flame training so bring it.
Ok and obviously I didnt appreciate what you did, so why are you trying to build it all up with more ignorance? I believe you misunderstood what was being said and that no apology is needed in either direction...Just an accepting of the fact that you misunderstood each other. Ive gotten off on the wrong foot with many people and found them to be great. As you should give me and my buddy a chance just as I as well am giving you..
Im sure you are a cool guy, but hey im cooler...Ill give you just as much a chance as you will give me.. I await your replies and please make it a civil one..

Thank you
-Bunny

Oh and Josh...Im sorry dude, but if the kind of new members we are bringing around act like that then I think it best we not bring them around..LoL
Like I said Josh Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------

I don't know what your drama is pal, but you need to give it a rest. These contests are not just open to your little club.

Your friend asked me to trade, I told him no. He continued, and continued, and then bantered how lame it is a noob came in and won the game he wanted. I told him to stop begging and get some pride, and if he really wanted the game that much, a job might be the option.

Then I got hit with the PM assaults from your friend's friends, obviously. So I left the chat.

The average gamer is 28 years old (times magazine may 2003) and i feel like everytime i enter the chat room, it's junior high. My point is this, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but what matters is the sportsmanship you show forth.

Being bagered, harassed because you won sends out a negative image of this online publication. Behavior like what was displayed, is simply shameful.

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
[B]Look I wanted to apologize... I obviously wasnt thinking when I made that post..Im so mad at myself. Im sure you are not a bad dude. We just misunderstood eachother a bit too much and im sorry I made things worse like that. In a misunderstanding the last thing needed is a post like that.

Heck its too easy to make friends with everyone here.. Especially on common grounds that we all love games man...Thats great...So ya know man Im sorry do forgive?

Im not a bad guy...let me give you a proper greeting ...Welcome to XBA im BunnyRabbit:cheers:

You are going to love it here..Man I really dont know my problem anymore..Im sure other people noticed it..Ive been over angry...
Freakin went crazy on Chronik now you...but me and Chronik are good friends now that we sent few Pms across.. Id also like to make square with you...and somehoe make it up to Josh..
------------------------------------------------
It takes a man to apologize. So I'll accept your apology.

BunnyRabbit
12-12-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Fully_Loaded
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
[B]Look I wanted to apologize... I obviously wasnt thinking when I made that post..Im so mad at myself. Im sure you are not a bad dude. We just misunderstood eachother a bit too much and im sorry I made things worse like that. In a misunderstanding the last thing needed is a post like that.

------------------------------------------------
It takes a man to apologize. So I'll accept your apology.

yeah dude...I didnt mean for you to see that post cause I wanted to EDIT the bad stuff...because after I read it I realized I was just saying more retarded things. But anyway...yeah man.. Sorry about that ya know...Oh and if you didnt know I dont think the contest is open only to the "little club" im a n00b myself I have alot of posts yes..but Ive been here only so few months...

I dont know who else would have assaulted you...dont say or anything...How many times did you say no? Because my friend asked like 5 times...But never did a reply from you show up and then all of a sudden wham...You told him to go get a job..Which was weird cause seconds earlier you considered a trade.. but oh well trading would not have been permitted... That is over now... andmy god dude... I cant believe I feel I owe you so much of an apology...but I guess I do.

Anyways..Do you have AIM or anything for a faster way of communication? I want to talk to you...not PM or post...cause I got a bit to say...:p

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Simply because I accepted your apology, does not mean in anyway I want something to do with you. If you have a clan and they want to get wiped in rainbow six 3, we can arrange that. Other than that, I have no wanting to talk to you.

considered a trade? Who would trade a 50 dollar game for a 20 dollar controller!

BunnyRabbit
12-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Simply because I accepted your apology, does not mean in anyway I want something to do with you. If you have a clan and they want to get wiped in rainbow six 3, we can arrange that. Other than that, I have no wanting to talk to you.

considered a trade? Who would trade a 50 dollar game for a 99 cent store controller!

and why do you take on such an attitude towards me? I wasnt going to talk to you like hey you are my new bud..But merely explain a few things and discuss out something...and are you kidding me.. Intecs are worth 99 cents?!

Someone make a thread, what a great christmas present for only so cheap!*SARCASM ALERT*!

Anyway, Im begining to revert to my old thoughts of you...Oink oink

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 08:59 PM

Anyway, Im begining to revert to my old thoughts of you...Oink oink

The never ending call the cop a 'pig' retourt. I'm proud to be a police officer, I am proud to serve my city, state and nation. I am also proud that I not now nor ever been a snot nosed kid running around to every web-site with his hands out begging for free games. I was happy to win, but I will never beg, or do anything of that nature to get anything. I have far too much pride to act like a low life.

I have no wanting to associate with potty mouth kids on a personal basis, so if your offended I don't want to speak to you on some instant messenger, tough. Grow up some, and you might get treated like an adult. Now can we please just give this a rest?

BigJosh359
12-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Can yall take this out of my thread? ;)

Fully_Loaded
12-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Can yall take this out of my thread? ;)

No offense there guy... I only posted here to say thanks for the prize. It takes 2 to tangle so I'll refrain from any further responce. No offence intended.

BunnyRabbit
12-12-2003, 09:31 PM

No offense there guy... I only posted here to say thanks for the prize. It takes 2 to tangle so I'll refrain from any further responce. No offence intended.

Obviously being a cop involves little or no grammatical teachings in that field..Offense**
You know its funny because I happen to know alot of pigs that cant spell that word.. well heck they really cant spell anything now that I think of it..They just roll around in mud...
:p

Anyways, yes you serve the nation well just because you are a cop? Hmm.. Well, uhm I know a cop who is also a drug dealer.. So that means nothing.. Pig doesnt have to mean cop...It just means you are a snob

pottymouth? *gasp I did say ignorant didnt I?

Like you said it takes a man to apologize obiously the apology I deserved rightfully in return must have been lost within the pork.

Anyways, I apologized that took alot. Now you are acting like this? Well, apology withdrawn then. Heck I wont talk to you you dont talk to me. But if you havent noticed this is a community. Everyone talks to everyone else. I cant see you making many friends here if you treat anyone else the way you do me. But I am realy getting too burnt up on you.. I just think its funny some grown man is arguing with a 15 year old. I mean heck.. Someone obviously still has the grammatical errors and mentality of a 6th grader...

Phew** got that off my chest..:D

SPARTAN VI
12-13-2003, 03:04 AM
We're such a happy community.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/big/Duhard.gif

Kortiz
12-13-2003, 05:45 PM
TANGO!!!!

NOT TANGLE!!!

Sexaya
12-14-2003, 06:07 AM
Man, I wonder if that cop plays GTA... That could be pretty weird. *visualizes cops in uniform gathered around an XBox shooting cops on GTA* :D

No offense towards anybody, I'm just kidding. ^_^

MikeMan91389
12-14-2003, 10:04 AM
LMAO Sexaya and SPARTAN VI wow.. that made my day, that was too funny... and i dont no why... and no im not stoned or high right now.. or ever... drugs are bad :)

Sexaya
12-14-2003, 12:13 PM
*hums lightly* because I got high, because I got high... Lalalatadada *stops humming* :watchout:

*runs away with arms flailing*