PDA

View Full Version : Alright great games, all on live, now vote

ghost 009
12-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Alright I either have or will have all these games by Christmas, this is soooo awesome. I have so many live games and I havent played a few of them for a while but I might just trade in a couple or sell them because of that.

alright now for butterzes review on games I have played or games I haven't played.

Counter-Strike-diffrent game engine, kinda bad graphics, I love playing it on live though, you just got to get good and play on the right levels, not as good as pc version, not nearly, but like I said I still like and play it

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy-Great frekin game. I totally love it. The levels aren't as good as they were in jedi outcast on multiplayer (on some scenerios). I liked the levels on outcast a lot better for some reason. You can choose your own handle, color, style (double bladed, single bladed, double sabers), and create your own guy. Gettig this one for christmas. I really suggest you pick this one up. They even have a scenerio just for xbox live and it is called siege. I really like this scenerio and all the levles available on it are awesome. Siege is a lot diffrent than the rest of the game. If you've ever played a pc game called team fortress it is similar to that. You can choose bobba fett on one level and use your jet pack and snipe people. You can also control swoop bikes and at ats or whatever you call them.

Project Gotham Racing 2- This game is great. Choose or buy around 102 cars. Really good graphics, and the cars are really awesome. You can have muscle cars, classic cars, extreme cars, etc. Nuff said.

Swat- If you've played it you can vote for it because I know nothing about it.

Rainbow Six 3- This game is awesome too. Great game play and they are making something where you can resrict .50 cals. Great frekin game. Realistic style.

XIII-I didnt think I'd want to play this game THAT much when I first heard about it, then I saw a pic and my friend asked me if I've played it. I told him it looked like goldeneye or perfect dark on N64 and he said it did too. Then people on live said the same thing. The other review even sounded so much like it. Easy to kill people in single player but harder to kill people in multi-player. I got to play this and get it at Christmas.

But seriously we need to get people off Rainbow Six and put them on Jedi Knight because there aren't many people on there.

CC-CRC
12-07-2003, 06:58 PM
PGR2 is the shiz

DDR2theEXTREME
12-07-2003, 07:18 PM
CS is best. Provides for some quality fun and you get to legally shoot people from around the world.

BlindSniper
12-07-2003, 07:36 PM
haha at ddr, yeah, counterstrike is way better on xbox in my opion. Graphics are better but still not as good as they could be. CS IS MY FAVORITE! I also like 13 I dont have rainbow though :(

HellHawk
12-07-2003, 08:03 PM
rbs3 is the best

HellHawk
12-07-2003, 08:05 PM
star wars is preety fun too

Young_Fledgling
12-07-2003, 08:06 PM
Counter-strike is the best..... it rules.

MikeMan91389
12-07-2003, 10:09 PM
CS and RS3 are the best

HellHawk
12-07-2003, 11:50 PM
that star wars jedi outkast is ok too.

DocHoliday78
12-07-2003, 11:58 PM
I have been craving some RB6 but i have been having problems with my xbox live. Man if i could only be setting explosives and waiting for people to open the doors...:cry:

l Maximus l
12-08-2003, 01:42 AM
I voted for Rainbow Six 3...the game is golden :)

Kraft
12-08-2003, 03:43 AM
CS fan here... but why wasn't Links added? I think I waste way more time playing that game than any other at the moment.