PDA

View Full Version : The Sims Bustin Out

MikeMan91389
12-08-2003, 05:42 AM
Is anyone going to get this? If so, state why...

http://www.gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=3570

The Sims Bustin' Out Goes Gold For Playstation 2, Xbox, And GameCube
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your Sims off the couch and out of the house! The Sims Bustin' Out for PlayStation2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox video game system from Microsoft, and the Nintendo GameCube has gone gold and is scheduled for release on December 16, 2003, just in time for the holidays.
In The Sims Bustin' Out, your Sims can now get out of the house and travel to 16 wild new locations, socialize with 25 outrageous new characters, and conquer a dozen new careers in their quest to move into Malcolm's Mansion. Along the way, you can unlock tons of new objects and social moves exclusive to the console to improve your Sim's status. For the first time, your Sims will be able to enjoy their weekends with no work obligations by going online in the PlayStation 2 version. Additionally, The Sims Bustin' Out supports connectivity with the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Game Cube, as well as HDTV for Microsoft Xbox. With two-player cooperative gameplay, completely open-ended Free Play mode, and memory card support, your Sims may never go home again!

The Sims Bustin' Out also features new integrated two-player gameplay and memory card support, for those players who like to take their Sims over to a friend's house and show them off.

The Sims Bustin' Out for the console is rated "T" for Teens with descriptors of crude humor, mature sexual themes, and mild violence, and will have an MSRP of $49.99.

The Sims Bustin' Out Goes Gold For Playstation 2, Xbox, And GameCube

DRunKeN.LegEnD
12-08-2003, 08:27 AM
yet another sims game. im not gonna be buying that 1.

the games alright but it gets boring after a wile. i got the originl and 2 expansion packs. the game still aint all that great and i dont think this new1 will be any better.
:rofl: :rofl:

Theory Of Games
12-08-2003, 01:10 PM
I'm not buying it
as DRunKeN.LegEnD says, I think it gets boring...

Variation-XBA
12-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Pass :P

DDR2theEXTREME
12-08-2003, 03:12 PM
no, i already have some of the other sims (Sims Deluxe and my sis got Unleashed). do not need any more Sims.

DocHoliday78
12-08-2003, 03:20 PM
I just want to know when this damn franchise will stop making these crappy games. They are all just half assed mods that are selling for 40 bucks.

Sheeyt
12-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Have no fear The Sims 2 will be coming to PC in March 2004.

Trento52
12-08-2003, 04:17 PM
I want to try it for teh gameboy advanced. I might get sims 2 but i am so sick of it all from just the two first ones.

ShaDovV RyDer
12-08-2003, 04:24 PM
im kinda sick of the sims myself but i might think bout gettin sims 2 if it comes to the consoles cause that game look pretty good...i mean c'mon u can have kids hehe

Professor Kaos
12-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Ill pass, but my sister on the other hand is gettin this for X-mas for ps2.

HellHawk
12-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Wow, we play the same game every year, YAY, a new one has magic tricks and pets....WOOT WOOT, IM SO EXCITED! PUTS HALO 2 AND TFLO IN THE DUST!

Now, let me wipe the sarcasm off myself ;)

j_pcate
12-08-2003, 07:32 PM
The sims is a well made game but it does get really boring. Its good again when u have buy another expansion pack but then after a whie u will just end up spending 200+ on all there damn expansions. It wouldn't be all that bad if you could just d/l the expansions at no cost. :p

MikeMan91389
12-08-2003, 07:52 PM
Sims on XBL or on NGage would be cool, but the game gets real old, kinda like roller coaster tycoon!!!!

HellHawk
12-08-2003, 07:57 PM
THis game is for pansies anyways

KillaCam
12-08-2003, 10:31 PM
it is getting boring to much of it same all stuff

feeder_fan_2003
12-09-2003, 02:34 AM
you want to know why im not buying it. its the same reason im not buying anymore ea games, the online gaming exclusive to the ps2. the xbox live service is much better than the ps2's skanky online service, which doesnot have a name. oh well xbox has doom 3, halflife 2 only on the xbox and the pc, that will annoy them.

oh yeah what is this fire warrior game being better than halo, it wont last as long in the charts as halo did!!

feeder_fan_2003
12-09-2003, 02:36 AM
i get my sims expansions free anyway, but it is boring as hell and i wondered why i wasted my time playing it