PDA

View Full Version : Counter-strik---gr8 or not??

m0ZarT
12-08-2003, 06:21 AM
I'm a huge CS player on my PC... and I really love the game!!! it's one of the greatest FPS games ever!!!

But now it's out on Xbox... and I'm wondering.... it is better on the box or on PC??? :watchout:

Can you make a gr8 FPS on Xbox, or will it just **** up because it is harder controling with the Xbox controller, than on the PC?

I have big worries that it will just be a failure because of the hard way of aiming with a controller than a mouse....

TELL ME..... SHOULD I BUY IT????
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

m0ZarT
12-08-2003, 06:23 AM
Sorry for my Counter-striK..... Counter-Strike....

SORRY SORRY SORRY :cry: :cry:

can you forgive me:(

can't we just be friends:cheers:

Variation-XBA
12-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Ive played CS for pc for a long time too but got the XB version as well.

Its the same thing really.... some PC maps are in there, and some new XB only maps as well...

Refer to your other post about the aiming thing... dont be a PC whiner :P Aiming is fine with the controller on max sensitivity

BunnyRabbit
12-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Its absolutelyt awesome...Ive always loved CS on the PC and I love console games so much better... So of course I was stoked when it came to the xbox...Great game...Say bad things of it and I shall step on you!!!!:cuss:

m0ZarT
12-10-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Variation
Ive played CS for pc for a long time too but got the XB version as well.

Its the same thing really.... some PC maps are in there, and some new XB only maps as well...

Refer to your other post about the aiming thing... dont be a PC whiner :P Aiming is fine with the controller on max sensitivity

I wrote in my Aiming post that I have a better aim on Xbox than on PC.....

Who are you calling a PC whiner :D:D

Variation-XBA
12-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by m0ZarT

I wrote in my Aiming post that I have a better aim on Xbox than on PC.....Who are you calling a PC whiner :D:D

Um.... I'll quote you above....

"or will it just **** up because it is harder controling with the Xbox controller, than on the PC?"

Sigma
12-10-2003, 11:01 PM
It seems to me that everyone who likes CS for the PC likes it for Xbox. I don't really like it much on the Xbox though and that may because im basicly a n00b to the game since I've only played the PC verison a couple of times.

Hugopolo
12-11-2003, 02:37 PM
I think its not becuase it seems so old ive done it all before

Sigma
12-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Hugopolo
I think its not becuase it seems so old ive done it all before
Yes the game does fell dated especially compaired to Rainbow Six 3.

sk8n8me
12-16-2003, 05:21 PM
I love cs on the xbox but just so you know if you dont have XBL it says that you can system link with 16 people but you need 16 xboxes so i was a little bitter when i bought it. but now im over it and the game owns. I can definately recommend it.:cheers:

Sigma
12-16-2003, 07:02 PM
After spending more time with CS for Xbox I can now say that it is ok. At first I hated it, but slowly I started to enjoy it. It still isn't as good as Rainbow Six 3, but it is a good Live game.

RagunCajun
12-17-2003, 12:43 PM
I dont like the game and i wish i woudlnt of bought it. Theres no single player mode and yet its an xbox game. But hey, some love it.

LoneShinobi
12-21-2003, 10:00 PM
There actually is a single player, but not mission type of single player. The game is tight on Xbox Live. I play it everyday. It's so addictive!!!:D

JB20_2003
12-22-2003, 02:52 PM
I've played it on PC for a while and its great but when I got it on Xbox it seemed to get even better. Better graphics, more maps... Almost like it got refreshed. It was starting to get boring on PC... They did great putting it on Xbox. I think the xbox controller is better then a keyboard and mouse. you just have to get used to it. way better for playing with friends to. I say buy it.

Doom3_
12-29-2003, 12:28 PM
It's not that good at first just kind of bland, but as you warm up to it it gets better. Buy it when it becomes $20 thats what i'll do. (I rented it thats how I know.)

butterzx
12-30-2003, 12:23 AM
i think halo would be a much better investment cuz you could join the xbc community! you already have cs for computer so why would you need an xb copy....i know it has new levels and stuff but they would get old. plus with halo you get several new levels, a great one player mode, and the best multiplayer action in the world over xbc (opinion)!!!!i bet if you shopped around you could find halo for 20 bucks less than cs so you might even be able to get 2 games! :cheers:

thatdude222
01-07-2004, 12:45 PM
counter strike is sweet on xbox live. single player is very lacking though

nutsnyomowf
01-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Buy that Shiltz Now!!!