PDA

View Full Version : General Request to all BAG Winners

BigJosh359
12-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Incase you missed the news post......

To everyone that has won a prize in the BIG ASS Giveaway, PLEASE check your emails and PMs over the next couple of weeks. I maybe trying to get a hold of you for some important info about your prize!

Yes, I will be sending emails and PMs some of the addicts here on XBA. Some didn’t give me all the info needed for the sponsors to send out prizes (i.e. Last Names, Phone Numbers, Emails addys).

SO please make sure that you all check your emails from me, Josh@xboxaddict.com. Make sure they dont get filtered out as SPAM.

"Click here to check your Private Messages (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/private.php?s=) , one could be from me!

The soon the people I contact respond, the sooner you get your prize. :)

This doesn’t affect but a few people here on XBA. So don’t panic if you don’t hear from me. :)

Thanx

--"The Guru"

blackiee2002
12-10-2003, 08:10 AM
You got everything of mion right? so i will get the prize in how many weeks crosses hands hope its before christmas.:D

Discretion
12-10-2003, 02:49 PM
I hope this doesn't effect me at all... I just deleted all of my spam mail without looking. :watchout:

BigJosh359
12-10-2003, 07:19 PM
It was only a few people, this has all been covered and dealt with. No need for anyone to worry now.