PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Gotham Racer Masters!

BiN
01-01-2002, 05:53 PM
k i just got this game and have a few questions for you experts...

its impossible for me to come even close to getting a bronze in the arcade race and i want to get golds so i can get new cars. any tips cause i find it impossible to get even 500 kudos.

second, are there any cheats for this game?

third, right now i have a skyline as my best car, and am having trouble getting gold in the quick race level hard and kudos challenge level 6, do i need a new car? if so, what should i do beat first to get a new car to be able to pass these levels with gold?

thanks!

Integra Man
01-01-2002, 07:57 PM
hey okay,

there is a cheat

its called Nosliw
thats how you spell it exactly follow these instructions

go to New Driver, Than for his name type that in. It will give u all cars and levels.

Its not impossible to get 500 K's its just u need to know hwo to drift properly and its and sometimes go out of control and dont hit anythign to get points like go left right left right until u think ur goign to spin out and stop.

:) hope that helps

Ninja Scroll
01-01-2002, 07:59 PM
CALLING ALL DRINKERS!!!!!!!.......... OHHHHHhhhhhhh, you said calling all racers :(

skoot182
01-01-2002, 08:24 PM
use the handbrake for a better slide for more kudos

monkeyman
01-01-2002, 08:33 PM
i know a easy way to get kudos just go to multiplayer put 10 laps and make it a corse that has a long lane and thats wide and make the 2nd player no one so the car wont go and just swerve left and right i got almost 2000 some kudos off that