PDA

View Full Version : Online Question

BiN
01-01-2002, 05:55 PM
one of the main reason i got x box instead of ps2 is becaus i heard u can play online with people, how do u do that?

also, someone told me u can also play online with ps2? is that true?

thanks

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Yes you can play online now with the Xbox if you have Cable and a HUD for your PC. Also you can play online with the PS2 because they are releasing their online abilities.

Now if you don't have cable and a HUD you can just wait til MS officially creates their Online Network, and that's what I'm waiting for.

But Xbox is still the best choice and you made the best choice.

BiN
01-01-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
Yes you can play online now with the Xbox if you have Cable and a HUD for your PC. Also you can play online with the PS2 because they are releasing their online abilities.

Now if you don't have cable and a HUD you can just wait til MS officially creates their Online Network, and that's what I'm waiting for.

But Xbox is still the best choice and you made the best choice.

aw ******? ps2 can also play online? isnt ps2 better than because they have better games?

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:10 PM
aw ******? ps2 can also play online? isnt ps2 better than because they have better games?

Lol, looks like we are going to have to school you.

PS2 isn't better because it has better games. The only reason why PS2 is better now because it has a bigger library of games. Like I said before, 2002 is Xbox's and Gamecubes year. I mean Xbox and GC has only been out for 1 and a half months...so like I tell everyone...just wait til this spring when E3 comes, then Xbox and Gamecube will start showing it's true colors.

But PS2 does have some great games, but if you have the system with better games, I say Xbox is the choice, just give it to Spring and you won't be dissapointed.

Any other questions?

BiN
01-01-2002, 06:14 PM
**** youre good, whats e3 tho?

o and can i put that picture in your sig in my avatar?

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:23 PM
First off E3 stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo. It is a 4-5 day long Expo that Showcases all of the upcoming new games that will be out in 2002/2003. It is held every year in Los Angelas, I heard that you have to be 18 or older to get inside, so I won't be able to get in because I'm 16.

The reason why I said wait til E3 is because that's when Xbox shows off it's great upcoming games, so that will show you that Xbox does have better games than the PS2.

Now as for you second question about the avatar. The only reason why I got that in my sig is because I am on the Xboxaddict.com staff, which means I work for them (Check out my Newest NASCAR Thunder 2002 Review). But as for you wanting it in your sig....I don't really know.

Any other questions?

BiN
01-01-2002, 06:25 PM
lol no im good for now ;). thanks again, im going to go try to get more cars for gotham, cya later

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Also CES Computer Entertainment Show I think, which is this month, will have the Xbox featured in it. CES isn't like E3, but you still get to see some Xbox stuff.

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-01-2002, 07:09 PM
Dude, you can't compare PS2 with X-Box.

X-box is clearly the better choice.

Better Graphics (shut up GCN Fanboys)
Better Games
Halo (That is one of the top reasons to keep X-Box)

XBA Staff
01-01-2002, 07:13 PM
Don't worry xBoXGaMeR2002, I handled everything.

JAC
01-01-2002, 10:15 PM
Yeah, don't worry at all about your purchase. In time it'll be painfully obvious that Xbox is the only choice, even for those die hard cube fanboys. Most of us already know. ;)