jaboo
12-09-2003, 01:17 PM
Which game kickz more @SS?!?!?

PGR2 or NFSU..

ive heard gd things bout both......

ne one no how many cars r in NFSU???

AlphaCigara
12-09-2003, 02:48 PM
I'd go with Project Gotham Racing 2...even though you don't have Live, i'm pretty sure PGR would have a lot of cool single player things to do...also, i'm unsure about NFSUs # of cars

Hugopolo
12-09-2003, 03:09 PM
I think its like 21

wweomaniac
12-13-2003, 05:53 PM
I dunno. I have Project Gotham 2 right now, and its the best racing game I've ever played.

1. PGR 2
2. Gran Turismo 3
3. Rallisport

The graphics are crazy and there are so many cars. The circuits have hella lots of detail. I've played at least 6 hours of the game in the last two days and I'm still not tired. PGR also lets you use your soundtracks and incorporates them into the game as part of radio stations. To add more fun to the game, you have to unlock cars by earning kudos points (that you get from completing missions and from doing combos).

I havent heard much about nfsu, but the concept is pretty amazing. If they don't pull a Midnight Club 2, then I guess it would be an all right game, but I don't think it would be better than PGR 2.

Variation-XBA
12-13-2003, 08:18 PM
If you have LIVE, get pgr2, if not, get NFSU

wweomaniac
12-13-2003, 09:24 PM
i'd still say get pgr2 without live.

RagunCajun
12-16-2003, 03:12 AM
I like GT3 A Spec more than NFSU or anything for that matter. Yeah i suck at gt3 but hey, it owns cuz you can do soooo much. NFSU is a great game but i never played PGR2. I really cant say get nfsu though. Yeah it owns but it is missing a few things id like to see. It's a very solid game though.

How many cars are in PGR2? I am thinking about geting this game in the future. Also what racing/diving modes are in it?

wweomaniac
12-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by RagunCajun
How many cars are in PGR2? I am thinking about geting this game in the future. Also what racing/diving modes are in it? I think theres 108 with the 5 bonuses included.

Boomer
12-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Theres 104 I'm 99.9% positive of that. but there will be more if you have xbox live (downloadable content) and I have to agree with Variation Quote: "If you have LIVE, get pgr2, if not, get NFSU"

If need for speed Underground had Xbox live I would have definitly bought it for xbox rather then PGR2 instead I got Underground for pc which I can play online and got PGR2 for xbox. PGR2 is an incredibly awesome game. and it's not short either just a tip tho try and win all of the gold races first. I made the mistake of beating all the steel (easiest) races first. 153 races I think.
SPOILER ALERT
all I got for winning all the steel races was a delino feroce. if you beat all the races in bronze you get a ferrari GTO (older farrari). beat it in all silver you get the porsche 911 GT1, and if you get all gold you get a mercedes racing car, and if you beat it in all platinum you get the TVR Speed 12. But platinum is hard as crap. I only have about 8 platinum races done after trying the one race in platinum about 8 times I gave up trying to beat the game in platinum and just started working at the gold. I have about 60 gold races completed.

RagunCajun
12-17-2003, 12:41 PM
Wow, 104 is alot of vechiles. I thought it wouldnt even be half of that. thanx for the info.

jaboo
12-17-2003, 12:56 PM
thx all.......well i bought pgr2 and my brother went out n got me nfsu for my brithday....

Robflare
12-17-2003, 01:57 PM
I'm not a big racing guy, and PGR was too freaking hard for me. I hated the racing around the cones thing over and over again to get to the next level. Now, racing on XBOX Live sounds cool, but is this game as hard as PGR and do I have to go through all of those hoops to unlock competitive cars?

Boomer
12-17-2003, 03:31 PM
Half of the cars in the ultimate class you can buy with kudo tokens they cost 22 tokens each. The ultimate class is the final class in the game which has the Porsche 911 GT1, the koensig CC, The ferrari Enzo, the Saleen S7 etc. but the rest of the cars in the car class you have to unlock by doing all the races on a certain difficulty steel(easiest) Bronze(easy) Silver(medium) Gold(hard) Platinum(impossible) you have to get all steel to unlock the delino feroce, get all bronze and you get the ferrari GTO, get all silver and you get the Porsche 911 GT1, get all gold and you get the mercedes racing car(don't know that name of it) get all platinum and you get the TVR Cebera speed 12. but I find the saleen S7 to be a good car, but others usually choose the CC, Porsche 911 GT1 and the Enzo.