PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham 2

BinaryXtreme
12-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Just wondering how much you can customize your car in Gotham 2? Is there a lot of content to it or just a few things you can trick out? Is there a cruise mode too? Really want to buy it but want to make sure it's worth the money. Felt Midnight Club 2 ran a little short on content for me but still liked it. mAny info is appreciated.

Dark Enemy
12-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Its alot better than midnight club. You cant customise your cars. You can just change the colors. Theres alot of Cars and Car classes with alot of nice cars. Theres Splitscreen and Xbox Live. The Single player is really nice also. It has alot of tracks from around the world. Awesome graphics. Its a must have game

mattgame
12-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BinaryXtreme
Just wondering how much you can customize your car in Gotham 2? Is there a lot of content to it or just a few things you can trick out? Is there a cruise mode too? Really want to buy it but want to make sure it's worth the money. Felt Midnight Club 2 ran a little short on content for me but still liked it. mAny info is appreciated.

You can't. Yes and no. No.

Addsy
12-09-2003, 06:04 PM
well no you cant customize the cars much apart from the colours but it doesnt matter because they all look sweet to start with.

yeah there r qite a few updates, you can download car packs, they cost about £5 but it is worth it for a pack of 5-10 cars isnt it now.:p

FuNkY mOnK
12-09-2003, 08:19 PM
possibly the best racer money can buy for the xbox.

Addsy
12-09-2003, 08:32 PM
definatly, i play it constantly, the live play is limitless :cheers: