PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Project Gotam Masters!

BiN
01-01-2002, 05:57 PM
k i just got this game and have a few questions for you experts...

its impossible for me to come even close to getting a bronze in the arcade race and i want to get golds so i can get new cars. any tips cause i find it impossible to get even 500 kudos.

second, are there any cheats for this game?

third, right now i have a skyline as my best car, and am having trouble getting gold in the quick race level hard and kudos challenge level 6, do i need a new car? if so, what should i do beat first to get a new car to be able to pass these levels with gold?

thanks!

CO1
01-02-2002, 02:45 AM
I just did a quick search and here's what I came up with. There are probably more.

Cheat mode:Enter Nosliw as a case -sensitive name to unlock all cars and tracks. 360 Spider and 360 Modena:Win the Kudos Challenge level 9. 911 GT2:Win the Kudos Challenge level 12. Aston Marton V12 Vanquish:Win Arcade Race level four. Boxster S:Win the Kudos Challenge level 2: Camaro SS:Win all golds in Quick Race level two. Carrera GT:Get 150,000 kudos. Corvette Z06:Win the Kudos Challenge level 7. Delfino Feroce:Get 75,000 kudos. F355 Spider and 355F1:Win all golds in Quick Race level four. Ferrari F50:Get 200,000 kudos. Focus Cosworth:Win the Kudos Challenge level 3. Lancer Evolution VII:Win all golds in Quick Race level three. Lotus Exige:Get 50,000 kudos. Opel Speedster:Win Arcade Race level two. Panoz Esperante:Get 25,000 kudos. RX-8:Win Arcade Race level one. Skyline GTR:Win the Kudos Challenge level 5. Subaru WRX:Win Arcade Race level three. TT Roadster and TT Coupe:Win all golds in Quick Race level one. TVR Tuscan Speed Six:Get 100,000 kudos. Viper RT-10:Win the Kudos Challenge level 11. VW Beetle RSi:Get 1,000 kudos under the easy difficulty setting. Z3 Roadster 3.0i:Win the Kudos Challenge level 1. Bonus helmets:For every hour of game play you will receive a new helmet for your racer.Information in this section was contributed by Shub Niggurath. Bonus time trial tracks:Accumulate over three and four hours of game play to unlock more tracks in time trial mode. Medal pursuit paint jobs:Accumulate five hours of game play. Free roam in time attack mode:Win a silver or gold medal in all parts of kudos challenge mode for a city. Select time attack mode and a "Free Roam" option will be unlocked for that city. Hint: Sliding for more points:Use the hand brake when going around a turn

leecow
01-02-2002, 01:13 PM
CO1 lists the only known cheat and requirements for opening up new "stuff".

Earning a large number of kudos takes practice - a lot of practice. The trick is to string point generating maneuvers (slides, cones, speed gates, clean sections, etc) together without allowing them to bank. This sets up a multiplier that will greatly increase your score once the points to go into the kudos bank.

Learn the track, determine which car will allow you to get around quickly enough to string points together and figure out what points on the track will allow you to do the stringing.

Carnage
01-02-2002, 04:00 PM
I got gold on all the quick races (easy, to very hard) using the Skyline GTR. its a great car because of the 4wd. Also, ive been able to get gold on easy and medium of arcade races with the skyline. Lee is right, it takes A LOT of practice, and for me, one screw up meant having to start the race over because of too many lost kudos. a tip: use your ebrake along with your reg brake for turns. youll accumulate slide points more easily because theres very little chance youll hit the side rails.

Hope this helps more than it hinders ;)