PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the CO-OP games go?

kenji
12-09-2003, 05:14 PM
My brother and I play video games because we can play with eachother and kick some major ass, but there are no more games for us to play. Only some football games, but please, that is SO boring for us. The only new game that I have played with my brother recently is Dynasty Warriors 4, and until Halo 2 comes out, we are gameless for the most part. What happened?

Where are the co-op games,
Where did they go?
I don't know what to play.
The clock ticks on and on and on,
No co-op games will come my way.
(Changed form of the poem "Where are the Words?")

nutsnyomowf
12-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Where have u been?Crimson Skies,Spy Hunter,D&D,LOTR(ROTK)are all great coop games.

Oh by the way Tippmans sux!!!!

DocHoliday78
12-09-2003, 10:23 PM
Dungeons and Dragons is an awesome co-op game up to four players, the new LOTR is decent but short, RB6 3 is sweet, brute force is worth a shot despite what most people say.:cheers:

xbox genius
12-09-2003, 11:29 PM
heh i have the same problem as you, all i likej about games are multiplayer, escpecially co op... but i didnt seen any co op games that were good enough, so i decided to play GTA ...

oh and i played Ghost recon co op for first time a few days ago, man that was a blast, if u didnt try it yet, give it a shot, btw give brute force a shot too i hear its fun on multiplayer

Flood
12-10-2003, 02:24 AM
co-op in Rainbow Six 3 on Live is SUPER fun!

Boomslang
12-10-2003, 03:17 AM
GHOST RECON! its only $20 now. hella fun playing co-op...esp on elite when it gets all CRAZY

Hard Boiled Cop
12-10-2003, 04:57 AM
They're making games co op for xbox Live now aren't they? I mean look at rainbow Six 3, no co op offline but co op online, wtf?

FragMaster B
12-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Co-op games rule. I've sucked my wife (pun intended) into playing games with the Co-op. Here's a list of some we have played or are qued up to play

Halo
Hunter: The Reckoning
Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
D&D Heroes
Brute Force

Hey mods... why don't we have a "Top 25 CO-OP Games" option in the "Charts" menu? I need some advice on a new co-op game to get for the father-in-law and I to play over the holidays.

HellHawk
12-10-2003, 12:33 PM
I dont know, but id rather have xbox live play!

StudioAlex
12-10-2003, 12:34 PM
I think most games could benefit from co-op gameplay. Jedi Academy would be cool. Any FPS would be great. Halo on co-op is about the most fun I've had gaming. I hope that they put more thought into the the co-op of the sequel and make it more challenging.

FragMaster B
12-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
Halo on co-op is about the most fun I've had gaming. I hope that they put more thought into the the co-op of the sequel and make it more challenging.

No doubt! :cheers:

I'm hoping for co-op over LIVE or at least system link co-op a-la Brute Force.

kenji
12-10-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by nutsnyomowf
Where have u been?Crimson Skies,Spy Hunter,D&D,LOTR(ROTK)are all great coop games.

Oh by the way Tippmans sux!!!! Crimson Skies? Since when was that co-op? Spy Hunter? That game was really boring, and I don't think that this is co-op either. We've beaten Brute Force and Baldur's Gate already. The Hunter series was okay for us. The only point of intrest was LOTR and D&D Heroes.

And Tippmann doesn't suck. Post real facts or don't post at all.

blonks
12-10-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
co-op in Rainbow Six 3 on Live is SUPER fun!

WORD.......except its only fun if Blinx's golden rule aplys

Hard Boiled Cop
12-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Crimson Skies is NOT co op who ever said that.

FaTeL DeAtH
12-13-2003, 08:29 PM
dude u want co-op...play freakin rainbow six 3. that game is unbelieveable...