PDA

View Full Version : GTA3 and MGS2

Json738
01-01-2002, 08:37 PM
Is it true that Grand Theft Auto III and Metal Gear Solid X will be released for the XBox? If so, when?

The Terminator
01-01-2002, 10:24 PM
GTA3 is for certain, and from what I get, it's looking like it'll be released in Feb. or Mar.

Vteck3000
01-02-2002, 01:25 PM
YES both games will be available to be purchased on the XBOX in the months to fallow. Expect Metal Gear Solid X 2 to be a hit on the XBOX............. extra levels better graphics .......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm graphics :D

Horizon
01-06-2002, 12:32 PM
Where did you guys get your info on GTA3??? I only saw on Rockstars' site about it being released for the computer in Feb or March.

DT21
01-06-2002, 01:33 PM
I got the info. from gamespy. Here's a pic of the box
http://games.gamespy.com/artwork/20011227_203921_image1750.jpg

Horizon
01-07-2002, 09:13 PM
you dont know if that is a fake or not....I only saw PC on Rockstars site....but now its gone....that sucks.

Horizon
01-10-2002, 07:37 PM
I would love to just see a confirmation of the release from Rockstar.

bigguy316
01-11-2002, 07:53 PM
GTA 3 will be here shortly sitdown have a beer andjust chill. I have to worry about wether to get RAW or GTA3 first .............just can't decide.:confused:

Horizon
01-12-2002, 06:43 PM
How do you know it will be here before Raw?

X-Factor
01-13-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Horizon
How do you know it will be here before Raw?
WWF Raw is set for a 02/11/2002 release, and Grand Theft Auto III is set for a March release. I don't know the release date for MGSX, but I'm sure it will be in the next few months.

monkeyman
01-13-2002, 06:59 PM
yippe i just cant wait for them to come out i know im probably gonna get gta3 and wwf raw i might get

X-Factor
01-13-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
yippe i just cant wait for them to come out i know im probably gonna get gta3 and wwf raw i might get
GTA3 is the most innovative game I have ever played. MGSX is an amazing game with epic proportions. I'm not sure how WWF Raw will turn out, but hopefully good!

Horizon
01-14-2002, 07:03 AM
Is MGSx going to be totally different than the PS2 ones? Or is it a slite remake of MSG for PS2

X-Factor
01-15-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Horizon
Is MGSx going to be totally different than the PS2 ones? Or is it a slite remake of MSG for PS2
MGSX is essentially just a port of MGS2 for the PS2. But expect some extras on the Xbox version. Improved Graphics (Lighting, shading, etc.), Improved A.I., extended main game, new VR missions, etc. It will be the ultimate version of MGS2.

Woocifer
01-17-2002, 01:36 AM
MGSX is going to be as long and drawn out as it was on the PS2. The story line is rediculous, the control is a little sketchy and I have no idea what they were thinking by introducing a new character and not letting people know about it. I dont know how many people have expressed distaste for Rayden or whatever his name is...terrible...the game is laiden with storyline that makes no sense, doesn't really matter and is just over the top rediculous to the point that it is cheesey...I'd rather them not bother and just develop a new game instead hehe

X-Factor
01-19-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Woocifer
MGSX is going to be as long and drawn out as it was on the PS2. The story line is rediculous, the control is a little sketchy and I have no idea what they were thinking by introducing a new character and not letting people know about it. I dont know how many people have expressed distaste for Rayden or whatever his name is...terrible...the game is laiden with storyline that makes no sense, doesn't really matter and is just over the top rediculous to the point that it is cheesey...I'd rather them not bother and just develop a new game instead hehe
Yeah, the story was kinda lame. I'm already looking forward to MGS3. And don't say it's not going to happen. In the febuary 2002 issue of EGM mag, there was an interview with Hideo Kojima. He said there that there will be a MGS3. He said that he might not oversea every operation of the game, but that there was going to be another MGS.

Hideo Kojima- Here's an idea. How about at the start of MGS3, Snake puts a bullet right bewteen Raiden's eyes, and becomes the main character again!http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 05:43 PM
Grand Theft Auto 3 is CONFIRMED for Xbox. You will NOT find any info on the Rockstar site, but the official Xbox Magazine says it is confirmed. I heard March, then June, and now May...but I can wait. I;d rather have it late than not at all.

Also, Konami (spelling?), the company that made the Metal Gear Solid series has officially confirmed that MGSX will be coming to Xbox...i found this out that GameSpot.

NOW WHERE'S MY FÛCKING RED FACTION?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!!!!!!?!?!?

X-Factor
01-20-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
Grand Theft Auto 3 is CONFIRMED for Xbox. You will NOT find any info on the Rockstar site, but the official Xbox Magazine says it is confirmed. I heard March, then June, and now May...but I can wait. I;d rather have it late than not at all.

Also, Konami (spelling?), the company that made the Metal Gear Solid series has officially confirmed that MGSX will be coming to Xbox...i found this out that GameSpot.

NOW WHERE'S MY FÛCKING RED FACTION?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!!!!!!?!?!?
What issue of OMX did they confirm GTA III for Xbox? January... Febuary... what?!? And on what page did they confirm this information? Did they get this information from RockStar?

The most recent update for MGSX on GameSpot is over a year old. Could you please provide some updated information? Until I hear some more recent information about MGSX, I won't be happy.

Until we hear directly from each source... Konami, and RockStar, none of us can confirm anything.

I still expect there to be an announcement in the near future. Maybe at E3? I would be more suprised if MGSX, and GTA III were cancelled for Xbox, then if Konami, and RockStar announced that Metal Gear Solid 3, and Grand Theft Auto VI would be Xbox exclusive.

BiohazardEHW
01-20-2002, 04:48 PM
Konami confirmed MGSX for Xbox, so why would they turn back?

Pick up the latest issue (feb) of Xbox Magazing and read in the back where it says that GTA3 is confirmed but there's no set release date. (in the Q&A part)

Xbox Masta
01-20-2002, 08:18 PM
:) HI EVERYBODY! Yes GTA3 is coming out to XBOX! why wouldn't it should be the question! but who all knows! im just thinking how better it will look compared to ps2 version!!!:D !!! ive also saw on this site it was coming on february but its changed now but the cover is different which is the red and blue one which is the normal GTA3 cover!!! :eek: Is gonna be when i can't believe how good the graphics will be! IM SO EXCITED!!!! :) I G2G CYA!
If you Figure out real date email me, you know use your xbox addict email address to email me! LATA! :)

--XBOX MASTA :cool: