PDA

View Full Version : New BC interview ,, WOW!

Voodoo_Vince
12-11-2003, 02:30 PM
The article did say there is NO XBL for BC , which is fine by me ,

BC Interview (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=99316)

this game sounds more amazing every time I read something , the AI and physics are amazing , read the devolopers Favorite thing in BC , its rad

Heres my favorite part, it shows that the A.I and physics are going to be amazing ,the only thing that I can think of in a Video game that comes close is when a grunt sticks and Elite on accident in Halo ,

What so far has been your most favourite moment when playing BC, and why?

What so far has been your most favourite moment when playing BC, and why?

Rider: My personal favourite moment was one time when I was out fighting raptors alone. My caveman became injured, so I ran up a nearby tree for safety. To my horror, the raptor started to attack the tree, realising that if the tree came down, so would I. I had nowhere to turn, so I no choice but to wait for the inevitable.

To my shock and extreme humour, the tree eventually came down, but in the process the tree trunk fell on the raptor's head and killed it instantly! Problem solved!

thrAsher
12-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Finally, when do you expect to have the game finished?

Rider: BC will be available Q3 2004.

Yikes! I thought it was way closer to being released then that. :(

Great read, though. :cheers:

StudioAlex
12-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Staring blankly into nothing, saliva slowly dribble off of my chin.

2004 will be one of the best years ever in gaming.

LynxFX
12-11-2003, 03:20 PM
This game is definately one of my most anticipated.

Rider: The game is extremely violent and bloody, and contains elements of very dark humour. For instance, just the other day I was attacking a raptor with the severed limb of one of my cavemen. It made quite a nice effective club.

Brevity
12-11-2003, 06:27 PM
All games from these ppl are not comming out till exactly one year after hell freezes over, pigs fly, and Casper likes women.

Shadow20002
12-11-2003, 07:08 PM
I wish it will come right away. :(

BunnyRabbit
12-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by LynxFX-XBA
This game is definately one of my most anticipated.

oh my god oh my god *wiggles foot

BC!!!!!

Im looking foward to this as well... BIG TIME!
Especially after rreading what I did it makes it seem better =)..

Phew man.. Too bad we have to wait so long though..But Halo 2, Doom 3, Half Life2 and such will be before and after that time...2004 may as well be known as the year of gaming!:p

Voodoo_Vince
12-11-2003, 07:18 PM
I agree I Think 2004 will be one of the best gaming years if not the best gaming year in history ,

I just actually hope that ALL of the games slated for 2004 come out in 2004 , I know one or two will be pushed back to 2005 , its just the way gaming works, ........

TheStall
12-11-2003, 08:20 PM
With all this waiting it really seems like NONE of these games are ever coming out. I mean, when that day finally comes, I am not going to believe it is for real.

DocHoliday78
12-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Maaaaaaaaaan, i figured this one would be coming out in the next few months with all the video footage being released. ******!:cuss:

thrAsher
12-11-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by TheStall
With all this waiting it really seems like NONE of these games are ever coming out. I mean, when that day finally comes, I am not going to believe it is for real.

Ain't that the truth. I was positive BC was slated for an earlier release. I feel bad for some of these kids who've been following Fable for the last - what - half decade? I'd have just forgotten the dang thing existed.

Oh well, too many quality games to throw my $$$ at as it is....

DocHoliday78
12-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Wasnt fable supposed to be released a few months after the xbox was?

AM Static
12-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Would someone mind copying/pasting the interview in a post? I was at the site but before I could read it I was linked elsewhere by a friend, and got sidetracked. Now its making me register to view it, and I'm too lazy and tired for that now, so if someone wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it.

ShannonX
12-12-2003, 10:23 PM
if its scheduled for late 2004, look for it in 2005 most likely. Unless they really bust their butts and crank this game out.

RagunCajun
12-13-2003, 01:48 AM
Damn this game does actualy look nice. amazing what designers are coming up with these days.

xbox genius
12-13-2003, 01:55 AM
yeah i want this game too, BUT no multiplayer no buy... if the gameplay is long enough like 25+ hrs, 20+ might do fine, but if its lower, than that would be only a rental...