PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament 2004

skorp
12-11-2003, 07:47 PM
I read on the Dec. issue of OXM that their is a surprise Unreal game coming out sometime next year... I'm assuming its Unreal Tournament 2004 with Live support. Has anyone seen the trailers? I'm used to the Game Of The Year Edition without vehicles or aircrafts... But UT2004 wil have a sh*t load of it! I really hope and expect them to bring this game to the Xbox and not just the PC... So I can enjoy it with my PC and console gaming friends hehe...:D

I can only imagine the chaos it would cause in the Live! servers....

Here is the Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_unreal_tm_2k4_stream.wvx

PS/ Three trailers shown in one.

:cheers:

Theory Of Games
12-12-2003, 04:31 AM
I don't like Unreal games...

Variation-XBA
12-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Im gunna try the PC one first to see if it's worth upgrading from 2003... Other than vehicles , whats new in it?

BunnyRabbit
12-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by skorp
I read on the Dec. issue of OXM that their is a surprise Unreal game coming out sometime next year... I'm assuming its Unreal Tournament 2004 with Live support. Has anyone seen the trailers? I'm used to the Game Of The Year Edition without vehicles or aircrafts... But UT2004 wil have a sh*t load of it! I really hope and expect them to bring this game to the Xbox and not just the PC... So I can enjoy it with my PC and console gaming friends hehe...:D

I can only imagine the chaos it would cause in the Live! servers....

Here is the Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_unreal_tm_2k4_stream.wvx

PS/ Three trailers shown in one.

:cheers:

Yeah the Unreal will support Live...and even better news... I heard it will have VEHICLES!!! How sweet will that be?

Anyway, thats only what ive heard, so now I hope they pull it off.

skorp
12-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Im gunna try the PC one first to see if it's worth upgrading from 2003... Other than vehicles , whats new in it?

UT2003 was okay... I still like the GOTY Edition over it. And they still have a big audience playing it. Maybe more than 2003. OGL (Online Gaming League) is still running strong with tournaments. Our clan dropped from the league but some of our members still play actively online. Its a fan favorite!

So hopefully They take the good parts of UT GOTY Editon and UT2003 and make UT2004 much better!

Well other than new vehicles I dont know much in details they're gonna add on... From the looks of it New Maps and Characters is all I noticed...

I'll post it if I find anything else...

Doom3_
12-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Huge terrains, 64 people, its gonna be mini wars. AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY

LoneShinobi
12-24-2003, 12:38 PM
LoL, i've played UT G.O.T.Y. and UT 2003 on the PC. They are both good. I hope UT 2004 comes to Xbox. Unreal Championship isn't that bad for a start for a Xbox game. :D

ALC
12-29-2003, 03:00 AM
sorry, Doom3_, what was that going to make you?

started with an h.. I don't.. quite... recall...