PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind problems?

OuFtb
12-13-2003, 11:28 AM
I am getting Morrowind(the origanl not GOTY) in a trade within the next week and I have heard things about glitches and some problems and was wanting to know what they were, do they hurt the game or just little problems that arn't much of a deal.

Mythical Elven
12-13-2003, 01:20 PM
Your not alone, my morrow wind is bad to it freezes every 15-45 mins. It bugs the heck out of me.........it "can" hurt the disc but most of the time wont, my game glitched before and my disc jump outta track and started scraping around so i jumped up and opened it to find my disc to have scratches........

The old original morrow wind i would suggest except on the game of the year you can get arrows with 3k damage on the frozen island place =D

OuFtb
12-13-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Mythical Elven
Your not alone, my morrow wind is bad to it freezes every 15-45 mins. It bugs the heck out of me.........it "can" hurt the disc but most of the time wont, my game glitched before and my disc jump outta track and started scraping around so i jumped up and opened it to find my disc to have scratches........

The old original morrow wind i would suggest except on the game of the year you can get arrows with 3k damage on the frozen island place =D

Well that sucks, hopfully it doesn't do that to me, nice to know but when I said hurt the game I meant were there any really anoying glitches in the game that just made it were you just didn't want to play any more or somthing like that.

Shadow20002
12-17-2003, 08:30 PM
I think it's better that you gonna get GOTY edition cause it's bug free. :cool:

Lord Vivic
12-26-2003, 12:10 AM
Well yours trully has played both versions and has logged over 2,000 hours in the games and have probably come across every glitch in the game.
Well the first and most miner glitches are when u get stuck some where and you can't get out(like ur cought).
The second is when u start getting controller happy and you start doing a lot of things at once.Something u got to remember is that these are large games and will have these glitches.
The third and probably the most fustrating is when u havnt saved in a while and u talk to a person with a lot of info to spit out and when u scroll down and log into diff. subjects quickly it freezes.
Other glitches that I have come across are the ones when i get into the godly stats.When you get your speed up to about 4-500 and you go through walls mountians and other objects.A hint for this is not to stop in the middle of an object.If you get going this fast the you will start running faster than the game can load and it could freeze.
JUST ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THESE ARE HUGE GAMES AND THE ARE GOING TO HAVE THEIR GLITCHES.:) :) :) :) :)