PDA

View Full Version : I need some help asap

Mythical Elven
12-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Well the last post i made for help about how to fortify skills on morrow wind i already figured out, no one even replied..........so please reply to this........

My question is how do you get a fortify "skill" spell........please answer back asap i have been trying to find out how to for hours......

thrAsher
12-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Mythical Elven
Well the last post i made for help about how to fortify skills on morrow wind i already figured out, no one even replied..........so please reply to this........

My question is how do you get a fortify "skill" spell........please answer back asap i have been trying to find out how to for hours......

First off, welcome to the Asylum. If you find you're thread is getting buried w/o any replies, post a reply saying simply "Bump" to move your thread back to the top of the list. Sometimes this'll get get you a reply.

As far as your question, sorry bro, been a while since I played. I don't remember there being any sort of skill raising spell or potion, though. You might try searching the forums at www.bethesda.com, I believe it is. If that link is wrong, do a Google for "Morrowind Forums".

:cheers:

Mythical Elven
12-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Ok thanks.....I just got some help from a freind but it doesnt totally answer my question......there is a spell to fortify your stats and skills.......but my freind said you have to do somthing with Sanguines, you have to get a certain amount of them or somthing to get Mephala's skill i guess thats the spell or somthing, can someone tell me where to get the Sanguines if you know where they are?

Shadow20002
12-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Here we have a topic that go on the thousand posts i think about how to get goods in Morrowind. ;)

jaboo
12-18-2003, 01:30 PM
now im not sure if i get what you mean but i'll say what i think you asked.

well if ya want to fortify weapon skills i have an easy way for you....jus one problem though..

buy the "summon weapon spell" for the skill type you want (ie. Longsword) the summon it. After doing dump all the weapons you have on the ground except one (that means your have to in your inventory 1: the summoned weapon 2: the one you didnt drop) then hold the left or right trigger and hold the weapon button...i think it's X or something........in doing so your character will switch back and forth between the summoned weapon and the other one....each time you switch back to the summoned weapon your skill will increase by ten...

However the problem with this is....it doesnt count for guild or house stats...(Like when you need certain stats to get a promotion)

lemme no if dis is what ya meant...i know of ways to permently boost stats and other skills.