PDA

View Full Version : Computer games in Xbox games

Spunkstar04
12-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Make some good gamesfor pc {like Halo} for the Xbox..

Generals
Red Alert 2 Yuri revenge
Sim City 4
Tiberiun Sun

Some games other then halo made into Xbox..

Prince of Persia
Mechassult {Mech Warrior}

DocHoliday78
12-14-2003, 06:18 PM
RTS games do not work on cosoles at all. Leave the War Craft's and C&C to the pc.

The Jackal
12-14-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
RTS games do not work on cosoles at all. Leave the War Craft's and C&C to the pc.

yeah no doubt

AntiSOBMachine
12-15-2003, 10:15 AM
WTF u'd rather hav RTS than Battlefield 1942? thas the only game other than halo2 that i want to play on xbox the only diff is halo2 will be out soon/ and EA isnt making a BF 1942 for xbox not that ikno of
but BF 1942 would be my pick:cheers:

Sexaya
12-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Definitely BF1942, the multiplayer on the PC is so much FUN!!! I couldn't get enough of it, and it'd rock on Live. Oh, and EA is actually working on it for the XBox apparantely so keep your fingers crossed.

Basically there's a lot of PC ports to the XBox so I don't know what to decide on. I might edit later if I remember something :p

AntiSOBMachine
12-15-2003, 10:47 AM
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
that info on BF 1942 was the highlight of my day
I hope every thing is the same though , like the co-op lan and online capabilities (where u hav to hold locations until the enemies tickets hit zero) the should only add the expansion pack and maybe change the dashboards(menus)& all of the obvious stuff.If they dont hav AI bots for multiplayer or instant action i wont buy it.but other than that WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO
:cheers: :D :cheers:

Sexaya
12-15-2003, 10:50 AM
Glad I could make you happy, LOL. But yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll add bots for those who haven't got XBL. You should check Gamespot.com at the XBox section, scroll through the list and you'll see BF1942. I'm not sure if its the most reliable source, but I hope it is :)