PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham

Jason
01-02-2002, 01:24 PM
How do you get enough kudos to pass get gold in arcade mode. This game is really hard! How do you get on 2 wheels, and do 360's?

Snoopy7548
01-02-2002, 02:06 PM
it should say how many kudos u need when u select the level. to go on 2 wheels, the best thing to do is to quickly ride on a curb then quickly pull off it. that usually works for me. i dont know how to do 360s, but ive done them. its kinda tricky, i just like held down the gas and used the handbrake while doing a circle

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 02:11 PM
Well, I have managed to get gold in the Arcade mode...but, the Kudos Challenge is where the real gaming is. The Arcade mode only unlocks cars that are not on the list...I'm still trying to get my Corvette...I'm just 2000 Kudos away :(

Jason
01-02-2002, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the tips. To unlock the cars on the list you have to play the kudos challenge by getting medals or just total amount of kudos? What do you get from winning quick races?

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Jason
Thanks for the tips. To unlock the cars on the list you have to play the kudos challenge by getting medals or just total amount of kudos? What do you get from winning quick races?

Well, I unlocked a function where you can get additional paint jobs and the such. But, I'm really trying to get enough Kudos to get the Corvette. The key thing is to get as many Kudos as possible. To get more Kudos, try to get as many as you can before they sink into the bank...because, the more consecutive Kudos you get, you will get additional Kudos...this is a highly addicting game! You need 28,000 Kudos to get the Corvette...I'm sitting around 26,000 at the moment...I'm d a m n close :D

Snoopy7548
01-02-2002, 03:55 PM
u need 28,000? i dont think i have the corvette, i have like 45,000 kudos, ill have to check it again. im on very hard for the arcade race, its pretty hard. i finished all the quick races, all they do is give u new cars and stuff. the paint job thing is so hard. the only medal i can get in it is bronze.

spy_spirit
01-02-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Jason
How do you get enough kudos to pass get gold in arcade mode. This game is really hard! How do you get on 2 wheels, and do 360's?

if U want all the tracks and the cars create a game with Nosliw as your name, I've not try it myself but someone says me that it works!

Vteck3000
01-02-2002, 06:26 PM
Yes the code works but................ it recks the hole game ( well thats what i think )............ because if you open and unlock all cars and tarcks whats the use of the game.............. the only challeneg will be to get the VERY VERY RARE CAR that you have to win.......... don't know what's it's name........... it's an exotic british car i believe.............. if you really wanna try all cars go for it.......... but i rather do it the hard way.......... this way you underatnd and master the game for real............. you'll beat your friends in no time :D