PDA

View Full Version : tetris

KillaCam
12-15-2003, 02:30 PM
wut do u guys think about tetris i think they changed the game around!

Brevity
12-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Well I have loved to play it online. Though it has been a long time since I have done that.

jelgiad
12-15-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Well I have loved to play it online. Though it has been a long time since I have done that.

i like it to, i've spent more time playing that than any other live enabled game i have. Of course, i always did like tetris. By the way brevity, i'd like to play you one day, werent you number one on one of the scoreboards at one point? i could use a challenge.

Sexaya
12-15-2003, 03:00 PM
Ah, the good old days of playing Tetris on the Gameboy. Yes, the regular GameBoy, not the advance not the color or anything else. That brings me back to the days when they sold those mini-gameboy-type-things that had 99 different variations of Tetris, I was so addicted to those. Tetris is definitely the best game of all time, excluding PacMan of course.

bigcheat
12-15-2003, 03:54 PM
I am now the new king of Tetris on the XBA arcade........FEAR ME :) sorry sorry, Im just so proud that im number one that I have to brag when I get the chance. Id have to agree and say Tetris is one of the best damn games there is