PDA

View Full Version : Wwf Raw Coming?

billshull
01-02-2002, 02:22 PM
Anyone heard if there is going to be any more delays on this
soon to be #1 of wrestling games?
I had this sucker preordered when it was announced and I was pretty bummed that it was delayed from 12/26/01

All the new shots and movies ive seen seems to put it way above anything out there.
I hope they add Rhyno and RVD to the character pool or at least their costumes so i can make them

I saw previews of the create a wrestler and its very detailed even to muscle definition.

Anyone else patiently waiting?

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 02:26 PM
Expect RAW in the first days of February. Don't be so bummed, though...they are tweaking the game a little in the interim to make RAW the best wrestling game of all time. I would wait a year if I had to :D

So, you have about one month...I'm looking forward to checking out that mama jama, too :p I'm not sure I will buy it, though...I've never really been into buying wrestling games...just playing them at a buddy's house or something...but, this game could be the exception...we'll see :)

XBA Staff
01-02-2002, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I really can't wait for this game to. I hope they also add the Smackdown arena, I mean, just wrestling in the RAW arena gets boring at times.

Also, do yall know anywhere where I can get info or see pics of the WWF Raw create a Wrestler feature?

Rancey
01-02-2002, 04:02 PM
Rumour is that you can earn RVD by beating the game on hard with Y2J. Rhyno should be in it as he was a part of the WWF for a long time b4 the alliance, and I am almost positive he is (although I will still need to check that). Apparently the CAW feature does allow you to create similar wrestlers to those from the alliance, eg you can probably get the Hurricane's outfit.

i_dunno
01-02-2002, 06:07 PM
Is there gonna be a Story Mode? Like in Smackdown ??

BLunted
01-02-2002, 09:47 PM
here's an updated preview from gamespot(today). the more i read, the worse the title is beginning to sound.

Gamespot preview dated today (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2835512,00.html)

The Terminator
01-02-2002, 11:21 PM
I don't really like Gamespot. I've found that their opinions often conflict w/ mine.

bigguy316
01-03-2002, 06:13 PM
what?? dont doubt the x-box nor the wwf this game will be great smackdown has great matches but they suck.this is just the first raw so let them set the standards andlet them build the game from the ground up>

The Terminator
01-03-2002, 06:34 PM
Yea, it'll almost certainly be a great game.

bigguy316
01-03-2002, 07:23 PM
gamespot is only so trustworthy,raw will be a great game
and thats the bottom line

i_dunno
01-03-2002, 10:00 PM
i dunno guys...right now it doesn't look like it will be better then smackdown. The graphics and detail will be better but overall i dont think it has the same replay value as smackdown cus of the limited # of match types featured in Raw. but we'll have to wait and see.

bigguy316
01-03-2002, 10:35 PM
the game series is just getting started,the first smackdown didn't have much,but it did good. sdjbi a.k.a smackdown 3 is not all that good i hit a rock bootom then peoples elbowand he gets up in ten seconds. LOW is ok but they look like clay models . raw will be built from the ground up. raw 2 will have improvements and raw 3 will nearly be perfect,and raw 4 will be the.............

whole f'n show

courtisyof R.V.D HIMSELF THE MOST RESPECTED IN OUR FORUMS THE WHOLE F'N SHOW

X-Factor
01-13-2002, 12:14 AM
It's the excitement of the WWF with the power of the XBOX! This game is gonna rock!? I read in a magazine that WWF Raw is gonna be bloody!

bigguy316
01-14-2002, 05:17 PM
Smacdown 3 is ok.The macthes are plentiful but when i get thrown off the top of the hell incell i get up 5 seconds later.You get the point it has alot of macthes but they suck.
The 3 stages of hell macth sucks because when you make it to the third macth the wrestlers are't tired dloody or holding on to any of there limbs.:eek: