PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if the lOTR: Return of the King game is any good

SoccerCJM77
12-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Does this game actually look good. I'm a fan of the movies but I'm deciding if I should get this game. What are your opioions on this game. I have seen some decent screen shots but I am still undecided. Well there is another LOTR's game comping out soon and it is called The treason of Isenguard which was the same company that made the Fellowship of the ring. I was dispointed in the fellowship and wondering if their second game will be any better. Do you think I should get the REturn of the king or should I wait and get the treason of isenguard from Vivedi.:watchout:

ShaDovV RyDer
12-15-2003, 03:09 PM
im pretty sure that this is the tird game of LOTR for xbox...and TTOI i think got canceled...i would give u the link but im a lazy bum...so um there isnt a new LOTR game coming out so get ROTK...i hear its good and i must be ok since its one of the very few new games that had co-op mission modes...i would say rent it and see how u like it first...also tell us how it was...pce

jelgiad
12-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by ShaDovV RyDer
im pretty sure that this is the tird game of LOTR for xbox...and TTOI i think got canceled...i would give u the link but im a lazy bum...so um there isnt a new LOTR game coming out so get ROTK...i hear its good and i must be ok since its one of the very few new games that had co-op mission modes...i would say rent it and see how u like it first...also tell us how it was...pce

Yeah, Fellowship game sucked, ad Treason of Isenguard wasnt looking good either so they canceled it (im glad). As far as Return of the King, its the same type of gameplay as the Two Towers. The graphics are better, levels are longer, and the environments are more interactive. You get to play with Galdalf, frodo, and sam, as well as aragorn, gimli, and legolas. If you liked the two towers game, you will probably like Return of the King

SoccerCJM77
12-15-2003, 03:19 PM
ya................that's the promblem. I never played the two towers game yet, but I heard that it rocked. Do you know if EA or another company will make another LOTR's game after the Return of the king. Also Jelgiad that's a sweet sig. could you make me one or have whoever made it for you make me one like that

jelgiad
12-15-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
ya................that's the promblem. I never played the two towers game yet, but I heard that it rocked. Do you know if EA or another company will make another LOTR's game after the Return of the king. Also Jelgiad that's a sweet sig. could you make me one or have whoever made it for you make me one like that

You can PM Spartan VI and ask him to make you one, or you can just go in the off topic loung under graphics discussion and make a request thread there.

As far as the games I thought both Two Towers and Return of the King are really good, but probably not worth 50 dollars for. TT is shorter than ROTK, but they are both relatively short. what i did for both is rent them, once they dropped the price of two towers, i bought it, and plan on doing the same for Return of the King.

ShaDovV RyDer
12-15-2003, 03:32 PM
SoccerCJM77...the answer to ur question about them making more LOTR games after the movies are gone and this last game is gone is yes...just as they have done with star wars they will have many new games for LOTR with new stories and other things like that...im positive that LOTR games will be along for a long long time since they r the best movie based games on the market right now...pce