PDA

View Full Version : Gaming ideas we’d like to see ~ and will:

xtreemgmr84
12-15-2003, 03:39 PM
For years I’ve thought it would be cool if you could upload your own picture and be the main character of whatever game you were playing. Amazingly enough, they’re actually doing this now. Tony Hawk Underground lets you use your own face for the main character of the game (http://www.thugonline.com ~ has anyone done this yet?) as well as allow you to customize your deck, & create tricks and level designs. I’d like to see a lot more customization in games of all types. So, with that example in mind, what other ideas for gaming would you like to see?

Professor Kaos
12-15-2003, 04:05 PM
I would have done that but....it's only for ps2. So unless ea jumps on the bandwagon even more (now that they will start making live games) xbox won't have those cool options.

HellHawk
12-15-2003, 05:41 PM
ah...me in masterchief armor playin co op with buds...:D

monster1234
12-15-2003, 05:48 PM
I don't think there will be any new major innovations in video games for awhile.

xtreemgmr84
12-17-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Playya
I would have done that but....it's only for ps2. So unless ea jumps on the bandwagon even more (now that they will start making live games) xbox won't have those cool options.

Yeah, I got the Xbox version, so I won't be doing the face-in-the-game thing, but I can still customize my board deck and create skate parks, my own tricks, etc. I started to create a skate park, but there's so much you can add to it, I haven't finished it yet. Creating a skater is fun too; you can choose from a big variety of faces, skin color, hair, glasses, hats, shirts, etc. Needless to say, the graphics just get better and better and the skating is fun as always.

speedbuggy76
12-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by HellHawk
ah...me in masterchief armor playin co op with buds...:D

Better yet, me fragging you in masterchief armor! lol

:cheers:

Dyslexic Chaos
12-17-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Playya

EA doesn't make THUG, Activision does, developed by Neversoft.

skorp
12-18-2003, 01:17 AM
These mods been available for certain PC games for a while already...

But it would be kewl to provide this for Xbox...

:cheers:

mitch2025
12-18-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Jerred B

EA doesn't make THUG, Activision does, developed by Neversoft.
that has NOTHING to do with playya's post

Dyslexic Chaos
12-19-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by mitch2025

that has NOTHING to do with playya's post

What the hells your problem? I was pointing something out, trying to teach some things. You really shouldnt go blowing your lid at veteran members you know. Just calm down. BTW, what did YOUR post have to do with anything?

Oh, and EA is full of Bullsh*t, and I won't buy any game for PS2 just because it's online, and if it's an EA game that is online, I'm not buying it for Xbox either. Oh, and don't BS me, if BF1942 came out for Xbox and was online, and you like FPS's, you would buy it.

And THUG is awesome but I'm gonna hold of on it for awhile, because I have owned every Tony Hawk game, and I kinda wanna let it go for a bit, make the series mean something again.

Now all we need is to be able to put our faces on created characters in sports and wrestling games etc.

LTM360
12-20-2003, 07:55 PM
the whole face/Tony Hawk is kinda...well, no its not really that cool at all. And the new Tony Hawk is about 300x worse than the already horrible Tony Hawk 4. Tony Hawk sucks now that they changed the formula.

RagunCajun
12-21-2003, 12:32 AM
What makes it so bad now. You can do all the stuff you always did do except the old style career mode. Although that was kinda the best part.:cry:

T-FiNGeR
12-21-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by monster1234
I don't think there will be any new major innovations in video games for awhile.

I think Nintendo also said that right after they released "Super Mario Brothers" for the Original Nintendo... I would REALLY like to see a sort of expansion to the "Rumble" feature inside controllers in systems. I think adding a harmless "shock" to a player when he/she is shot or hit in a FPS would really add fear, enjoyment, survival, and intensity to ALL games and players! People would not want to play crappy anymore, they would want to stay alive cuz it would hurt to die(get hit) not just a simple "rumble" from the controller. If any of you play PaintBall then you would know what I am talking about. When you play PaintBall, you play safe, and smart cuz you dont wanna be hit cuz it hurts! Playin PaintBall is soo much fun cuz your REALLY tryin to not get hit but at the same time get kills (hits). This is the kind of concept I think would REALLY boost online FPS of all systems!

Trento52
12-21-2003, 02:57 AM
they have something like that called the pain station where it is pong and if you miss your hand is electricuted, heated really hot, and somethings else but i would want to try it.