PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win?!!

mrgeorge88
12-15-2003, 08:59 PM
its approximately 9 minutes till the random drawing for the BAG GRAND PRIZE with 129 people on the chat. im betting no one will read this though, untill after the winner is announced. WHO WILL THE LUCKY WINNER BE....? Me? Blinx? George89? or will it be someone else...

Gosby
12-15-2003, 09:15 PM
me

Gosby
12-15-2003, 09:16 PM
sorry for the double post

RagunCajun
12-15-2003, 09:17 PM
edit** i was wrong for what i said.

RichVGS
12-15-2003, 09:18 PM
Well it won't be me. No offense, but I think 100 forum posts since this start was a bit too high, but oh well. I'll be ready next year. Good luck to all.

RagunCajun
12-15-2003, 09:20 PM
rpgreligion won and yet they still won unmute teh chat room. key word being chat room. anyways, congads dude.

ShaDovV RyDer
12-15-2003, 09:22 PM
YAY!!! some guy name rpgreligion won...i couldnt win so i just came anyway...im glad to c that he won and hope u really enjoy ur prize...alas maybe next year...pce and again congrats rpg

SmileBit
12-18-2003, 09:45 AM
I love the people who are like "We have dental records of him". Well this IS a govt cover up people. They can show you dental records of me and say "see its clearly him".

We have a fake and your all too ignorant to see it.

The Saddam Ive seen for the past 50 years wouldnt be living in a hole. Ill bet you anything hes in Saudi Arabia.

jelgiad
12-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by SmileBit
I love the people who are like "We have dental records of him". Well this IS a govt cover up people. They can show you dental records of me and say "see its clearly him".

The Saddam Ive seen for the past 50 years wouldnt be living in a hole. Ill bet you anything hes in Saudi Arabia.

Post in the wrong thread did we?

Casper
12-18-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by SmileBit

http://www.curlydavid.com/quiz1.html#

Anyways, there's a thread in Off Topic about the contest and RPG winning - share your congrats over there.