PDA

View Full Version : What do Crimson Skies and Metroid Prime have in common?

SmileBit
12-16-2003, 09:21 AM
There two of the most overated games of all time.

The Live play of Skies is an utter joke. It takes no strategy and 20% of the time it doesnt credit you with a kill. I really hope FASA Studios drops that franchise and does something new.

StudioAlex
12-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by SmileBit

The Live play of Skies is an utter joke. It takes no strategy and 20% of the time it doesnt credit you with a kill. I really hope FASA Studios drops that franchise and does something new.

I wasn't aware that crimson skies was "over rated" so much since it seemed to get about a B+ rating overall. Only played the first five minutes of Metroid Prime (which scored perfectly or near so just about everywhere) because I was more interested in the old school fun of Metroid Fusion on my GBA.

jelgiad
12-16-2003, 11:54 AM
in my opinion, they were both good games and i plan on picking up both of them when i get enough money to

LTM360
12-16-2003, 01:57 PM
well, I havnt played Crimson, and to say Metroid is overrated is a bit rediculous. It is the best Gamecube game out, and its IMO a better single-player game then Halo.

Zion
12-16-2003, 02:22 PM
This is just one persons opinion, folks. He's entitled to it, no matter how wrong it is. He probably thinks Madden is a good football game :D

Sigma
12-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Crimson Skies is harly overated. In my opinon it is one of the best Xbox games to date offline and online. And Metroid Prime earned every perfect score it received. The game is masterpeice and one of the if not the best game of this generation of consoles thus far.

If you want to talk about overated games talk about Vice City or HALO.

LTM360
12-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Sigma

If you want to talk about overated games talk about Vice City....

See, this guys knows what he's talking about! (except his avatar)

George89
12-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Crimson Skies is hardly over rated, have you played through the single player yet? Its actually very good. I played multiplayer and it's fun, but I would have liked a little more variety in the game modes.
For Metroid Prime, I cant really judge since the only time I played it was for like 5 minutes at a store.

ScottTheKilla
12-16-2003, 07:51 PM

As far as strategy goes crimson skies was never marketed as a serious flight sim or even close to it or anything so the fast paced and fun action is perfect for xbox live in my opinion. Im not really sure what you mean by 20% of the time it doesnt credit you for a kill....I know its easy to fly in and get someones elses kill last minute, but if I shoot someone down I always get a kill.

SmileBit
12-17-2003, 11:05 AM
The single player is pretty good but the multiplayer sucks. Like I said its a bug filled game with no stradegy at all.

PS: Does anyone have details on the new Map and Plane? Ill give both a go before I trade this poo in.

SmileBit
12-17-2003, 11:06 AM
PS: Name me 3 football games better than Madden 2004. Madden is still the king

jelgiad
12-17-2003, 11:16 AM

dang, smilebit, you just trying to piss off all the people here arent you

RudedogX
12-17-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by jelgiad

dang, smilebit, you just trying to piss off all the people here arent you He lives for it:rolleyes:

Dyslexic Chaos
12-17-2003, 12:38 PM

You only have to name one for it not to be the best...

ESPN Football.

SmileBit
12-17-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Zion
This is just one persons opinion, folks. He's entitled to it, no matter how wrong it is. He probably thinks Madden is a good football game :D

Name me 3 or 2 current football games that are better than Madden 2004. Why does Madden ALWAYS get the most praise?

PS: LOL at the manboy who has fallen in love with Segas gimmick filled game.

Sigma
12-17-2003, 01:50 PM

Name me 3 or 2 current football games that are better than Madden 2004. Why does Madden ALWAYS get the most praise?

PS: LOL at the manboy who has fallen in love with Segas gimmick filled game.
I dont know if you are aware of this, but some people do not like football games at all.