PDA

View Full Version : Battelfield 1942 For Xbox...........

AntiSOBMachine
12-16-2003, 10:38 AM
thank you sexaya for the info but on gamespot.com it says it was cancelled 1/4/03. To focus on the expansion pack for PC.
If anybody knows anymore info on this let me know.
:huh:

Dark Enemy
12-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Its old news. It was just an excuse for EA to stop making it

ScottTheKilla
12-16-2003, 08:36 PM
Well I dont know why anyone would have thought this game was going to be released anyway.

Its made by EA and its an online game.....no dice.

HellHawk
12-16-2003, 09:02 PM
NAILED IT, man ^^. EA new BF1942 was ONLY good online, it didnt have a single player, so hey, lets put it on the most lag free service with voice chat...oh wait, its xbox live and they arent blowing us...my bad!

RagunCajun
12-17-2003, 01:52 AM
lmao damn dude. That was ahhhh very well said. I see you hold nothing back:cheers:

AntiSOBMachine
12-17-2003, 08:12 AM
EA does suck. BF 1942 coming out for the XBOX (They have early screenshots of the xbox version u know) was my last link to keep me from infecting my box with somthin nasty........yall kno what im talking about. Thats why EA sux.Cuz they are missing a huge oppurtunity with X-Box Live.:cuss:

RagunCajun
12-17-2003, 12:19 PM
So all of this stuff about the game and it doesnt even have a single player campaigne mode??

Dyslexic Chaos
12-17-2003, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure it has one, but it sucks.

ScottTheKilla
12-17-2003, 02:04 PM
Single player mode is just playing it with bots who are very retarded acting. Either they can kill you with a handgun with one shot across the map or they are in front of you but just stand there. They also hardly ever jump into vehicles and do anything useful with them.

Greety
12-17-2003, 02:08 PM
, BF1942 isnt comming out for XB? :cuss: that sux :cuss: it would be great for XBL

cutthroat
12-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by AntiSOBMachine
EA does suck. BF 1942 coming out for the XBOX (They have early screenshots of the xbox version u know) was my last link to keep me from infecting my box with somthin nasty........yall kno what im talking about. Thats why EA sux.Cuz they are missing a huge oppurtunity with X-Box Live.:cuss:

EA obviously favors Playstation2, they don't want to show ps2 that they are spending more time on X-box games, so you'll never find an EA game with full X-box potential.

mitch2025
12-17-2003, 10:32 PM
in the jan. issue of OXM the rumor mole says that microsoft and EA are coming to an agreement and that EA has launched the making of BF1942 for xbox once again but it is just a romor

SniperPete
12-17-2003, 10:35 PM
battlefield 1942 always looked awesome to me. if it came to XB it would own. but the only thing is it wouldnt be as good cuz live it like 16 ppl and bf 1942 was like 64 ppl

AntiSOBMachine
12-18-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by ScottTheKilla
Single player mode is just playing it with bots who are very retarded acting. Either they can kill you with a handgun with one shot across the map or they are in front of you but just stand there. They also hardly ever jump into vehicles and do anything useful with them.

wat kinda BS is that the AI steals my airplanes all the freakin time
the only time i get to play this is when im at my friends house.
I've never seen sumbody get killed across the map buy an AI and a colt (handgun) u prob didnt kno they were rite beside u. Frustrated is wat u sound like to me. But we all have our days.:yikes:

AntiSOBMachine
12-18-2003, 08:11 AM
It does have single player campaig, but i cannot comment on how good or bad it is all i do is play multi-player(when i get the chance)

SPARTAN VI
12-18-2003, 10:08 AM
Yay, lets all whine about it again. :o

ScottTheKilla
12-18-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by AntiSOBMachine

wat kinda BS is that the AI steals my airplanes all the freakin time
the only time i get to play this is when im at my friends house.
I've never seen sumbody get killed across the map buy an AI and a colt (handgun) u prob didnt kno they were rite beside u. Frustrated is wat u sound like to me. But we all have our days.:yikes:

Settle down there killa....what i say is what I and some of my friends have experienced. I love battlefield 1942 but single player is crap and YES I have been killed across a map with a handgun...more then once by the AI. I got battlefield 1942 when it first came out and theres been various updates since then so Im sure the AI isnt as bad anymore, but regardless i dont play single player because its just stupid.