PDA

View Full Version : Not reading disk?

Sniper2
01-02-2002, 04:51 PM
Has anyone had a time where the xbox said it could not read the disk that it might be dirty or damaged? this has happened to me a couple of times during halo and nothing appears to be wrong with the CD. I simply put it back in and it works fine. I know i havn't dropped the disk or anything, just got it for x-mas. Any suggestions?

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 04:56 PM
It hasn't happened to me at all...but, I hear that it has happened to some people....but, it's no huge deal. Just make sure everything is clean and that your XBox is getting enough ventalation. Personally, I have my naked wife and a few of her naked friends cooling it off with giant palm tree leaves as I play it :D

JAC
01-02-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
It hasn't happened to me at all...but, I hear that it has happened to some people....but, it's no huge deal. Just make sure everything is clean and that your XBox is getting enough ventalation. Personally, I have my naked wife and a few of her naked friends cooling it off with giant palm tree leaves as I play it :D

LOL!

Yeah, they do a good job don't they?

Markus_Kalarkus
01-02-2002, 05:31 PM
thats weird i had the exact same problem!!! when i put in halo it sumetimes said that. i took mine back and now my new one worx like a charm!!! u shud 2!!! hope this helpz:rolleyes:

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-02-2002, 05:40 PM
Nope, nothing like that with me, thank god!

JAC
01-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
GIMME AN X
GIMME A B
GIMME AN O
GIMME AN X

Hey, what's that spell?

Oh man, I'm in a silly mood. :p

Markus_Kalarkus
01-02-2002, 05:54 PM
lol:D

i_dunno
01-02-2002, 06:00 PM
thats happened to me too sometimes. With Madden 2002.

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 06:21 PM
Even if it did happen to me, watching my naked wife and her naked friends whisking palm tree leaves to keep my XBox nice and cool would be just fine with me :D

Vteck3000
01-02-2002, 06:39 PM
Yes it does happen to me ......... but rarely. Maybe it's because when i turn on the XBOX i turn it on using the eject button and not the other one......... if i do that and put the disk in and press the eject button again......... probebly the machine does bootup the disk properly............ i just chut it off and turn it on with the power button and it boots up................ it's not the XBOX it's the way " us " humans do it........... we don't treat our machine properly :D heyyyyyyyy what am i saying they don't have feelings :D

monkeyman
01-02-2002, 06:42 PM
never happened to me

anuj
01-02-2002, 09:38 PM
Happened with Halo to me once, but i returned it...I don't know, I hope that isn't a problem in the future...