PDA

View Full Version : does ncaa 2004 cheat you

crimson tide
12-16-2003, 02:02 PM
i have been playing ncaa 2003 and 2004 for a while and i noticed that i could be killing a team for most of the game but when 2 mintues are left in the fourth quarter the game starts to cheat. i will fumble on my side of the feild, wide open passes i mormaly make are dropped, my defense that was killing them all game long dies, and no matter how long the fourth down is they make it. and this is not one game its every game if i am not up by 20 or 30 i lose because the game cheats me . those this happen to you?

OuFtb
12-16-2003, 04:13 PM
Happens to me all the time, well it use to, I don't know what I did but all there cheating they use to do stopped for some reason, but when they did it, it drove me crazy some times, I would line up to stop the run blitzing perfect defense and the guy breaks like ten tackles insane looking play and run 80 yards for a touchdown,they had ten rushing yards the whole game before that, I have also had them 4th and like 30 and some how they complete the pass, even though my guy was in perfect postion for the pick and it went through his head and they got the first down, just insane plays under 2 mintues to go. I don't know why it happens but it does.

wbio
12-16-2003, 08:40 PM
yea, i've noticed it too, It is really annoying and weird :huh: