PDA

View Full Version : last lvl of oddworld

monkeyman
01-02-2002, 05:19 PM
is it the loading docks? cause im there :D oh boy

VAN
01-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Nope!

Depending on how good your Quarma is, you may have 2 more levels to go. If your Quarma sucks, prepare for the "bad ending".

monkeyman
01-02-2002, 05:25 PM
i know im gonna get the bad ending :( what is the bad ending?

VAN
01-02-2002, 05:27 PM
The opposite of the "good ending". :D

Dude, I'm not gonna blow it for you--you're almost done with the game....besides, I never got the bad ending...I played the game well. :)

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 05:29 PM
Hey, VAN...on another thread, I just wrote to you that I am getting Oddworld :D I might even have it in my mailbox when I get home...but, I wanted to ask you for your advice. Before I shove this game in my console, what should I focus my attention on? I heard that I should focus my attention on rescuing dudes or something like that. I figure, if I am going to play this game, I want to do it right the first time :D

monkeyman
01-02-2002, 05:35 PM
I NEED TO GET IT RUINED FOR ME ITS JUST NOT RIGHT IF I DONT KNOW I ALWAYS KNOW LIKE AT MOVIES I ALWAYS ASK MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE WHAT HAPPENS WELL I KNOW IM NOT GOING TO GET THE GOOD ENDING SO TELL ME WHAT THE GOOD ENDING IS :p the end

VAN
01-02-2002, 05:37 PM
Max, don't put the game in unless you are prepared to devote a large amount of time to it. :) It's hard to put down.

In answer to your question, yes. The main theme of the game is "search and rescue", where Abe (the Mudokon hero) must rescue members of his race who have been captured and are now being kept as slaves) and Munch (the Gabbit hero) must rescue these furry little creatures called "Fuzzles" and hopefully recapture a can of Gabbit eggs so that he may re-populate the waters of Oddworld with his race.

The opening cinematic explains it all, and is prolly one of the best openers I've seen in a long time.

Enjoy it!

One more thing....

The entire first level is a "learn the controls" level, so it's kinda boring. Just make sure you spend enough time on the first level to acclaimate yourself with the 3D control scheme and Gamespeakā„¢ features.

l Maximus l
01-02-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by VAN
Max, don't put the game in unless you are prepared to devote a large amount of time to it. :) It's hard to put down.

In answer to your question, yes. The main theme of the game is "search and rescue", where Abe (the Mudokon hero) must rescue members of his race who have been captured and are now being kept as slaves) and Munch (the Gabbit hero) must rescue these furry little creatures called "Fuzzles" and hopefully recapture a can of Gabbit eggs so that he may re-populate the waters of Oddworld with his race.

The opening cinematic explains it all, and is prolly one of the best openers I've seen in a long time.

Enjoy it!

One more thing....

The entire first level is a "learn the controls" level, so it's kinda boring. Just make sure you spend enough time on the first level to acclaimate yourself with the 3D control scheme and Gamespeakā„¢ features.

VAN,

Thanks for the preperation :) Just one other question: Why haven't you written a review of this game? If you did, I definately will read it....I have read almost all of the reviews on this site about the game...I'm pretty excited to get going with it :) One person said that Oddworld is second to Halo...I hope it comes across that way for me, too...but, I realize not to over do my opinion before playing it...I'll just keep a very open mind and go from there.......and get your ass in the review section and write one up! :D

monkeyman
01-02-2002, 05:53 PM
i still need an answer ******!!!!!!!!!!