PDA

View Full Version : Halo xb connect

ghost 009
12-16-2003, 06:20 PM
I loved halo on singleplayer and I'm also good at pretty much every other game I play. I'm good on multiplayer but some things really set me off. First off I can rarely get on a game and when I do I get kicked for no reason or a game is already playing. Then I'm pretty good with the pisto and these people say elites only, so I join the nerds game and all they use on some levels are rockets and cloaks. Then they call you a noob and kick you. All it is is a matter of who can get to the cloaking and rockets faster. Then just a couple days ago I went on a game and it said team so I thought the guy was gonna wait for more people. The guy should've just put it on free for all. Very annoying even if he realized it or not, he was on the blue team and the level was derilect (how you spell that?). It started off pretty good and I was beating him. That level is for pointless fun if you have rockets and a lot of people. He said good people only come. So this guy whether he realized it or not was completly camouflaged and he didnt even need a cloak because the level provided it for him. Seriously bull s$%^. If your gonna use rockets and cloaking on a small level, DONT BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT and say elites only. Is bs. On halo 2 some heads are gonna be rolling because their not gonna be used to no rockets (and me using the battle rifle). Oh ya and all they go on is the smaller levels so they can blow you up. Idont care if you use that stuff on bg or sw cause those are bigger and funner, as long as your not serious and hosting clan tryouts and sniping the person with cloaks and rockets.

Like I said on Halo 2, be prepared to get your head blown off cause no were gonna be able to turn cloaks and rockets off.

:) Just had to let that out.

nof
12-16-2003, 10:09 PM
Like I said on Halo 2, be prepared to get your head blown off cause no were gonna be able to turn cloaks and rockets off.

:) Just had to let that out. Where did you hear that?

ScorpionX
12-17-2003, 12:59 PM
Rockets are part of controlling a map. If you can't control a map, you will lose. Simple as that. Don't whine because somebody owns, regardless of what weapon was used. Halo 2 is going to be the same, there will be a powerful weapon, and then noobs like Butterz to whine about them. :huh:

ghost 009
12-17-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Scorpion}{
Rockets are part of controlling a map. If you can't control a map, you will lose. Simple as that. Don't whine because somebody owns, regardless of what weapon was used. Halo 2 is going to be the same, there will be a powerful weapon, and then noobs like Butterz to whine about them. :huh:

I'm not a noob, I beat the last level on legendary and I kill on BG, and no Halo 2 will not be the same......you will probally be able to turn explosives off. Halo on multiplayer isnt even that great. I could list a ton of games that are better on multiplayer.

SOF2
RAINBOW SIX 3
COUNTER STRIKE
RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN

extabyte
12-18-2003, 08:44 PM
i agree its for controlling the map. but when those wussies just sit and camp that god foresaken thing then we have a right to complain with out being demoted to a "noob".

happyhotdog
12-22-2003, 11:18 PM
wow butterz u do look like a noob jsut cause u can beat the single player on legendary doesnt mean anything. yes in derlict if u dont have control its hard to get control back. but god ur a noob so please dont diss halo.

happyhotdog
12-22-2003, 11:20 PM
sry for reposting......

but that how u win in halo controll the power ups and rockets, and get to higher ground. thats how u win but putting u in an advantege. playing ****y UC if u dont like it

RagunCajun
12-26-2003, 12:17 AM
As much as i can flame on you butterz, i wont man. Your just a beginner to halo on xbc. that's cool though.

The usage of rockets and powerups are part of the game. You get them first or die by them. you can also agree on an honor match. There is nothing wrong with using what's on the map. Some people time too, that's even harder to get the goodies. I know it is frustrating sometimes but let it go. It happens to us all man.

There is nothing wrong with the host being blue. Yeah he has no lag but its cool. Him being blue wasnt the reason you lost. I do not mean that you aren't good. You have a full screen and blue isnt camoflauge in that level, nor any. for 1/4 screens, yes it is very good to have blue. not 1v1 though.

"Elite" is word that is thrown around more and more each and everyday. If they are infact good, they will get the goodies if its their. It doesnt matter what level they use, big or small(excluding BG, SW and BA), they can blow you up. Rockets can be wh0red in big level such as HH very easily if the person is skilled enough.

You say your gonna do this and that in halo 2 multiplayer and that is fine. Remember that the guys who are damn good on xbc have a better chance IMO for halo 2. If the pistol is there in halo 2, good luck. From what i can tell, your just really pissed at some games you had on xbc. We all been there. Go back and own em all bro. Hey, atleast ya didnt quit.:cheers:

nhslax212
01-04-2004, 06:15 PM
as far as the rocket thing stop whining about that...halo is a game where no matter wat ur up againts u have 2 adapt 2 win...i hate wen my frend hosts (cuz i play at his house) and ppl say we cheat juss cuz we win im sick of it adapt 2 the game or get out!!

BunnyRabbit
01-05-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by happyhotdog
sry for reposting......

but that how u win in halo controll the power ups and rockets, and get to higher ground. thats how u win but putting u in an advantege. playing ****y UC if u dont like it

speaking of n00bs nice double post... Anyone not n00b would have learned about the edit tab by now. Thank You and dont diss my broha. Butterz is the mang and def. not a n00b.

I get annoyed I know what you mean. Fight fire with fire though bro. Your opposition may not know that there is only one weapon but you do. Snipers rock launchers. Rockets are so slow. Dont get in vehicles when a rocket Launcher is possessed by the opposition. And if you are going to die.. Take the rocket launcher guy with you. Yeah run right up to the barrel and you will both die.

:cheers:

There are plenty other ways of overcoming that situation.

Teezax
01-08-2004, 09:59 AM
I think EA Sports said it best: "If it's in the game, it's in the game!"

We can't do anything dude, rockets ar e apart of the game, i get killed by them day after day, but it won't make me quit, the best part about playing online is strategy, and how well you adapt to your enemies. Ive been on XBC for a coupel days and i can honestly say on day 1 i thought i was going in an ELITE, but if ound out im a NOOB, but thats ok, experience will benefit you in the long run. I like CTF, it gives you a chance to win. i usually host an only NOOB party, so ill add you on my list and see when you're online.

DocHoliday78
01-14-2004, 04:00 PM
You do what you have to, to win. If i am hosting the game then i stay off the rockets since the other person has a slight lag. But if me and my friend are playing team slayer and arent hosting...here come the rockets. In a level like HH rockets arent that big of a factor since you can create a lot of space. Yes it gets annoying in tiny levels, but you got to make your strategy focus on controlling the area. Which means controlling the items. Find a few people that fit to your style and just stick with them if it bothers you that much.