PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Problem

bobby9989
12-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Alright, I brought my Xbox to my friends house so we can play Halo. We play for awhile then he spills some pop right next to my Xbox then it goes onto the carpet. Then the pop spreads on the carpet going under my Xbox (it was on the floor.) I moved it quickly from the pop spill area and it still worked fine while we still played Halo. Then we started to play Super Smash Bros Melee on the Gamecube for awhile. Then we wanted to play some more Xbox and the Xbox suddenly won't turn on. I get it to turn on for a couple seconds but I got to keep my finger on the power button. Sometimes it just dosn't turn on at all. I think it may be the power cord in the back. But do any of you know anything that could be wrong with it?
Thanks for the help.

nof
12-17-2003, 04:09 PM
It's broken.

See if you can take it apart and clean everything. That might work. The only other thing to do is buy another one.

bobby9989
12-17-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by nof
It's broken.

See if you can take it apart and clean everything. That might work. The only other thing to do is buy another one.

But as soon as I open the case I can't get any warranty or anything else on it. But i'll probably just have to buy another one.

BORNGD
12-17-2003, 05:16 PM
IF you dont have a warranty, open it on up!

IF you have a warranty, return it and they will fix it...

or go buy a new one, they are fairly cheap now

bobby9989
12-17-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by BORNGD
IF you dont have a warranty, open it on up!

IF you have a warranty, return it and they will fix it...

or go buy a new one, they are fairly cheap now

I guess i'll send it into Microsoft Repairs. Because I still do have warranty.