PDA

View Full Version : NFL Street

Blackpanthour
12-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Can you wait for NFL Street to come out. I no i can't. that game, if its as good as NBA Street, is gonna be sick. with its gamebreaker, and everything.

truesonicblue
12-27-2003, 12:17 PM
no, I can wait, long live Blitz! I can't wait to see what gamespot, and this site rates it though!

Blackpanthour
12-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Ya Blitz is sick still, but imangine dat wit Gamebreakers on to it

Dark Mamba
12-29-2003, 12:59 PM
Yeah, Streets can be the stuff if it plays like NBA. The Gamebreakers is the key to setting it apart from Blitz! Can't wait to see the moves you can do.:cheers:

Blackpanthour
12-31-2003, 01:58 PM
ya dats the other thing that sets it apart from blitz, dat u can do moves, like between the leg passing, or sweet one hand grabs, or show boatin.

BORNGD
01-02-2004, 01:52 PM
personally, these street games just dont do it for me...i like to play them, for about an hour and then it feels too repetitive. More of a sim person, but i am also curious to see what kind of scores it recieves as i believe the last blitz game didnt do to good? i could be wrong though

HAloAddiCT81
01-24-2004, 12:36 PM
u have weak games and no nfl street isnt weak!!!greatest online game i played in a while!

Ito
01-29-2004, 12:39 PM
NFL Street is the worst thing since Superman.

XboxTJ
02-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Ito
NFL Street is the worst thing since Superman.

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, WHAT? Where are your facts, i bet you can't find any because the game is fantastic, your crazy! It has fantastic gameplay, great graphics, fantastic sound, what else you want? You probably just don't like EA or something right? I played it and all i got to say is OMG, what a great game!

Blackpanthour
02-02-2004, 10:50 PM
is it really that good, im still thinkin if i wanna get it, but im still savin up for Madden 2004, so NFL street will have to wait. the trailers look pretty dam good for it, but im not sure football is the street type of game, but i still would love to play it (yes i am a football fan, and yes i did see the halftime show, now dat wuz a nice halftime show, and there wuz no censorship on it, so i got to see the jiggles) bak to topic now, NFL street if it is a great game, i am at aww wit the company cuz i never really thought of football as being street.

Blackpanthour
02-02-2004, 10:51 PM
P.S.

nuttins as bad as Superman

CrazyCougar
02-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Street is a fun game, but its only worth a rental. After about a week you'll be tired of it unless you have friends over all the time to play it with. I'd highly suggest putting your $50 elsewhere. Now if it had XBL support it might be a different story. It seems playing a live opponent is a lot more fun than playing the AI.

DZNUTZ
02-03-2004, 03:32 PM
the game is complete crap.

wait i take that back. crap would be greatly offended if i new i compared it to the horrible game.

HAloAddiCT81
02-03-2004, 05:59 PM
:argue1: :huh: i cant belive your saying that>street is the best a good soundtrack and omg your a dumb @$$!!!!its awesome go out and buy it dont listen to the people who say its weak it is awesome!

CrazyCougar
02-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by HAloAddiCT81
:argue1: :huh: i cant belive your saying that>street is the best a good soundtrack and omg your a dumb @$$!!!!its awesome go out and buy it dont listen to the people who say its weak it is awesome!

Ok, that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Dude the game aint worth $50, thats for sure. A rental is about the limits for this one.

DZNUTZ
02-04-2004, 11:49 AM

i just have 2 things to say to that.

1. welcome to xba

2. STFU YOU N00B

HAloAddiCT81
02-04-2004, 08:41 PM
where you from oakland or san fran?

Blackpanthour
02-05-2004, 07:03 AM

i us gotta say, i luv the NFL, and i luv the idea about street, and i would luv to play this game. but even I think your giving this game too much crdit, all u told me wuz dat it sounds good. yes the soudtrack is important,. but the gameplay is more important. so ya dun give Street so much crdit. it wuz designed for party play mostly, so i dun think imma buy it unless i get it free or get a major discount. maybe a rental though

super_ryu
02-16-2004, 09:43 PM
streets gonna be OJ
if you can stack your players and stuff, itll be fun
i hope its full contact, with no rules!

Blackpanthour
02-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Im pretty sure its no rulez like street, so that'll be fun

m4oH
02-22-2004, 11:45 AM
I bought and now I regret it not even worth 10 bucks.

XboxTJ
02-22-2004, 08:38 PM
It is worth 50 bucks all the way!

Blackpanthour
03-05-2004, 09:11 PM
I can't say that it suxs, and its not worth the 50 cuz i haven't plaied it. but the concept of it being like street, seems like it will get boring until friends come over. not really meant for 1player enjoyment for a long time. but i could be wrong