PDA

View Full Version : F**king EBgames screwed me over

Rancid_XBOX
12-17-2003, 10:54 PM
remember the deal about the t.h.u.g game that i told you guys. i bought one about 2 days ago and yesterday they emailed me that their is a problem with my debit card and that i have to call them to change my card or cancel my order, so i emailed them that i want to cancel my order and asking for a refund because they already charged my card for $37. 24 hours later i checked my account balace they still did not refund my money so i emailed them again saying that they charge my debit card and their like robots they have the same reply

Because we know that customers may need to change their order
information from time to time, we will not charge for any items until
they have been processed and shipped out from our warehouse. Before
the item is actually shipped, you will see a temporary authorization
placed on your account. Please keep in mind that this is not an actual
charge, but rather a confirmation for securing the funds once the item
has been shipped.

but im positively sure they charge my card because i use to have about $50 and now i only have $13 so i know they screwed me over. but im still going to wait for 24 more hours and i will check my card balance. F**k You EBgames

AntiSOBMachine
12-18-2003, 08:19 AM
get'em GET'EM:cheers:

BunnyRabbit
12-18-2003, 01:55 PM
Well, right now it appears as if you are screwed... But its the holiday season.. They have got to be pretty darn busy. So cut them some slack and maybe in due time the problem will be fixed...If not... Shoplifting may be required.

mattgame
12-18-2003, 02:04 PM
Ouch. I'm sorry.

DocHoliday78
12-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Just keep *****en at em. Dont they have a customer service line?

Peepers
12-18-2003, 04:25 PM
If you want anything to happen you'll either have to call someone at EB personally or go to your local EB and hope the manager (or someone else of sufficient seniority) is there.

Are you sure you haven't bought anything else with that debit card? The billing system at most places now is automated, which makes this sort of error pretty rare.

Rancid_XBOX
12-18-2003, 05:47 PM
no i did not buy anything, i will just have to wait atleast another 24hours

Dyslexic Chaos
12-19-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Peepers
go to your local EB and hope the manager (or someone else of sufficient seniority) is there.

Man, Peeper, I respect you ALOT my man, but how would a manager of like one of 500 EB stores help with something that happend online?

X-Fan
12-20-2003, 01:50 AM
wtf is wrong with everyone here?it's right they authorize the amount on ur card so they can make sure they are getting paid but if u have cancelled they have'nt charge du yet its just an authorization leave it alone for 48 hrs and ur balance will be 50.00 again.