PDA

View Full Version : Too many choices

Robflare
12-18-2003, 10:32 AM
Anyone else notice that XBOX has had a ton of great titles come out this year? Last year I struggled to find games I had a mild interest in purchasing. This year, I look on the shelves and see Crimson Skies, PGR2, Top Spin, Armed and Dangerous, Rainbow Six 3, Deus Ex, ESPN NBA 2004, Prince of Persia, and True Crime in addition to the games I own which are GTA's DP, Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon IT, Madden 2004, ESPN 2004, NFL Fever 2004, Outlaw Volleyball, Brute Force, Splinter Cell, RTCW, PGR, and Halo. They have definitely stepped it up on titles this holiday season.

thrAsher
12-18-2003, 10:37 AM
It's been a great couple months for the X. Gotta love the slew of new games. Personally, it's hard for me to go to any electronics store and NOT find a game that is a must buy. This time last year was like pulling teeth to find a top notch Xbox title, and now it's like I need to hire an accountant just to make sure I don't go overboard.... :p

l Maximus l
12-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Yes...this has to be XBox's best Christmas...hands down.

Robflare
12-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Yeah,

It's crazy. And we can look forward to Ninja Gaiden, Halo 2, Vietnam Men of Valor, Ghost Recon 2, Fable, and XSN's second year which will likely have some serious improvements.