PDA

View Full Version : guys im having problems?

batman46st
01-02-2002, 07:51 PM
umm i wanna buy a phat game i have maxpayne,halo,nba live,nfl fever,munches oddesy, and pgr, now im looking into a tony hawks 2 sorta game but i dont wanna buy the tony hawks 2 for xbox because i cant play a game that ive already played on my dreamcast sorrry i know its probably nothing like the xbox but hey thats me. umm so i was thinking between amp and ssx tricky wat do u recomend??????:p

Integra Man
01-02-2002, 07:58 PM
oh man amped all the way its a lot more realistic. its an excellent game go with amped

Sniper2
01-02-2002, 08:17 PM
hey i have played both games and I bought ssx tricky, I know it is not supposed to be a realistic snowboarding simulation. if thats what u want, buy amped. but tricky is a lot of fun and the replay value is really good because you have tracks, boards, riders, and outfits to unlock and it also has a 2 player mode that amped lacks. There are pros and cons to each but if you like insane tricks i think tricky is the better buy

batman46st
01-02-2002, 08:30 PM
well i went to gamespot.com i trust them and you guys, i think ssx ticky is a cooler game than amped i think im gonna go with ssx because i dont want a snowboarding sim game i want phat tricks and of course i wanna race people so thanks guys but ive made up my mind on wat game to get... now how about telling me wat other gamesi would like that are out right now.. like azurik maximus u keep saying its a phat game how come it got such low ratings and wat do u guys think of the new batman game...??? be harsh yet honest

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-02-2002, 08:35 PM
SSX Tricky or Amped.

If you are a hardcore snowboarder and want realistic moves and all that, get Amped.

If you want to have fun, get SSX Tricky.

Hugh_Jass
01-02-2002, 10:18 PM
You might want to consider that Amped was written specifically for the XBOX and Tricky is a port.