PDA

View Full Version : Do you agree?

George89
12-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Do you agree with IGN's choice for Deus Ex: Invisible War for game of the month for December? Is it that good or were there just not many good games this month?

George89
12-20-2003, 10:00 PM
oops sorry, here's the link if you want to check it out http://xbox.ign.com/articles/446/446848p1.html

Shadow20002
12-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Well, i think it's deserved it after all. :)

LiquidX
12-21-2003, 09:08 AM
I only played the demo of it so I cant really say if the full game deserved it or not. But from the demo in OXM I would say, in my opinion, it didn't. The controls felt funny to me and the graphics weren't that great. And also the framerate seemed a little jumpy. As I said I have only played the OXM demo and that is what I am judging on since I have not played nor want to play the full game.

T-FiNGeR
12-21-2003, 02:12 PM
I think game of the month should have went to..... RainBow Six: 3! As for Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, etc... all should be RainBow Six: 3! I hope you guys dont smell advertisement.... :D

LiquidX
12-21-2003, 02:24 PM
I smell...advertisement!

l Maximus l
12-21-2003, 02:31 PM
I haven't had a chance to play Dues X yet...Though, I'm not a fan of RPGs, so, I don't think I will. I heard the game was pretty sweet by many local dudes, though.

Personally, I think they should give the crown to Links 2004. The game is golden and makes Tiger Woods look bad.

Jimmysan00
12-21-2003, 02:52 PM
I agree wif you man. I think it jsut got it cuz there weren't any other games to give it a run for tis money. Nothing else was close so theres gotta be a chocie and this month it was Deus Ex

kenji
12-21-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX
I only played the demo of it so I cant really say if the full game deserved it or not. But from the demo in OXM I would say, in my opinion, it didn't. The controls felt funny to me and the graphics weren't that great. And also the framerate seemed a little jumpy. As I said I have only played the OXM demo and that is what I am judging on since I have not played nor want to play the full game. Don't judge the game by the demo. I thought the game sucked at first, but as time went on, it got better and better. The demo did suck, but you should rent it and then rate it.

I think that the first area really was boring, but the next levels are sweet. I think it should have been awarded for the month, I mean, it is only for the month, isn't it?

FaTeL DeAtH
12-21-2003, 09:10 PM
well u know wat...there werent that many good games this month. I think Deus Ex is really great thou and i would give it game of the month for this month myself cause the other games that came out just sucked ass.

:cheers:

AloneInTheDark
12-21-2003, 09:12 PM
I love the game..I think it very well deserved the title. :cheers: