PDA

View Full Version : CHEAT HAPPENS.com

DOOM
01-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Web surfers looking to find help with playing PC and console video games now have another destination go to. CHEAT HAPPENS is a website that was created with one goal in mind "to bring cheats to the masses". Providing codes, walkthroughs, trainers and more for PC and console games alike, CHEAT HAPPENS offers gamers a single point of entry to finding help regardless of what game systems they own.

While offering cheats for several popular gaming platforms, CHEAT HAPPENS sees a new area that also deserves focus. As DVD movies quickly replace their older VHS counterparts, a new type of "cheat" has emerged. CHEAT HAPPENS will offer visitors the opportunity to unlock hidden secrets that are contained in many of today's DVD video releases. These secret areas offer consumers more value for their DVD investments by unlocking, in some cases, footage that would never have been seen otherwise.

Platforms Covered

DVD Video, PC Games, Playstation, Playstation 2, X-Box, GameCube, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast.

You can find out more @www.CheatHappens.com

Check It Out!

Whatcha Think!!!

FraZz3k
01-02-2002, 10:18 PM
Thats a sweet site

E Nomini Patri
01-03-2002, 03:29 PM
Can you really carry 3 weapons in Halo if you beat it in any difficulty? That would be cool!

Mark7305
01-03-2002, 03:36 PM
sweetness, thanks man!

MaxPain
01-03-2002, 03:42 PM
What about GameSages/IGN's cheat page?? They have codes for every system out since the atari :D But thanks for the cool new site I'll check it out.

l Maximus l
01-03-2002, 04:19 PM
That's cool, DOOM...thanks, buddy :D I only use cheats after I beat a game...it makes the game "last longer" that way, from a playing standpoint

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-03-2002, 05:06 PM
Cool site, i think gamesages.com is better though.

DOOM
01-03-2002, 08:28 PM
This Site Has Cheats/Eggs For Everything, EVEN DVD's!!!