PDA

View Full Version : ****Offical WWF Raw Countdown Thread****

XBA Staff
01-02-2002, 10:09 PM
Well WWF is scheduled for release on February 2, 2002...today it's January 2, 2002 that means that we have one month before this great game is released.

So as it gets closer and closer to launch, WWF Raw is going to have plenty of threads. So for now til launch this will be the offical place to talk about WWF Raw or ask questions about it.

As for me, I can't wait to get my hands on this game. I'm going to create a total of 4 wrestlers:

Tyrell "Draco" Jackson=5'10 130 Pounds
Brett Bibby=6'8 230 Pounds
JAWS= 8'0 220 Pounds
Kraftwerk= 6'2 210 Pounds

The only thing I'm hoping for out of this game is the option to select the Smackdown arena and PPV areans like Royal Rumble and Wrestle Mania.

This game is going to be a great game. If I had moderation abilities then I would've made this thread a sticky...but I don't have those powers.

VAN
01-02-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA

Tyrell "Draco" Jackson=5'10 130 Pounds
Brett Bibby=6'8 230 Pounds
JAWS= 8'0 220 Pounds
Kraftwerk= 6'2 210 Pounds

VAN = 6'4" 275 Pounds

Come get some. :D

Ninja Scroll
01-02-2002, 10:51 PM
5'7 160 pounds (give or take a few :D ) Da Xboxaddict role model,....... NINJA JUBEI!

My tag team partner is " F'N Show " aka RVD wannabe :D he rules!

Who wants us in a main event tag match?

XboXGangsta
01-02-2002, 10:54 PM
6'0 150 pounds of an ass kicker Xbox "I Think Your Dead" Gangsta

The Terminator
01-02-2002, 11:09 PM
I'm going to make 2, at first, the same 2 I made for the last N64 wrestling game:

Bubba Supawitz 6'10 315lbs motorcycle badass

and

Mr. Ref 7'11 (or whatever the max is) and whatever the max is lbs. He's the referee avenger! lol

DT21
01-02-2002, 11:22 PM
Anyone have a clue how big the guy in this link is?
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/wwfraw/wwfraw_screen001.jpg

His height looks like 2 Andre the Giants on top of one another!

VAN
01-02-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by DT21
Anyone have a clue how big the guy in this link is?
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/wwfraw/wwfraw_screen001.jpg

Looks to be about 6 inches on my screen. :D

BLunted
01-03-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
Well WWF is scheduled for release on February 2, 2002...today it's January 2, 2002 that means that we have one month before this great game is released.

actually, been delayed till the 12th

JJaX
01-03-2002, 11:09 AM
If i would buy that game i would make.

- JJaX (thats me)

- Pile driving McOwnage (i cant take credit for that, I saw his/her name on gamespy)

- Rat bastard

- Dirty Fuk

- SluT

- man Bag

- Lesbian Cougar

- Jet Maggot

- Dirty Fuking Hippie (so i can beat its ass when im bored)

DIGITAL
01-04-2002, 07:57 PM
An triple HHH is coming back!

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by The F'n Show
Our first match should be against Van & Maximus
they can be called...Ummm...Hmm..VAn-i-mus..?? :D

ok it's set..next PPV

Team Extreme Vs Vanimus-no holds barred for the XBA Title;)

Van-i-mus?! :D LMFAO!!! Yo, that name is wack as hell kid!
Foe da XBA Championship tag belts huh? You know im in slim. Time to whoop up on dem moe foes!

Hey Show, so where Team eXtreme ah? Wha you think about dis right here: You like dis name?..........
................ Ninja Jubei & F'N Show also known as " The F'N Ninja Show "?

lol, looks like im plugging myself pretty good with that name huh? what you think son? I like it, it's all gravy foe me! :D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 08:39 PM
Yo Mr. Monday Night, I just got an idea,
what you think about this. You make a thread in here titled " XBA Championship "
And poll it to be the team of Van-i-mus (VAN & maximus) vs. The F'N Ninja Show (F'N Show & Ninja Jubei) for the undisputed XBA Tag Titles! lol! :D and see what kind of crazy laughs we get out of this one yo! :)

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 08:44 PM
nah i think it should add an "s" to the ninja
ninjas..thats gravy;)

Sounds gravy to me kid! whatever works to get us cheap pops! lol :D

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 09:03 PM

yup RIGHT HERE IN THE XBA ARENA *looks at members*:D

get iT?.lol mick foley

Yup, classic Foley cheap pops! lol.
You want a pop F'N Show?
Here's one:

When I Ninja Jubei go walk down the XBA aisle and step into the XBA ring im gonna whoop out a can of XBA ass kicking and beat da hell out of Van-i-mus with da XBA Elbow Drop,.... right after da XBA spinarooni, & before the XBA Stunner! lo1 :D
That's got to be atleast 50 XBA cheap pops kid!
That's a good 50 votes in da makings for us Show!

Rancey
01-04-2002, 09:18 PM
What?

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA
What?

LOL!!! Yo JasonXBA, I know you aint starting that Stone Cold 'WHAT" crap! cause if you are im gonna start doing Booker T.'s new catch phrase,......WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? JasonXBA WHO? JasonXBA WHO? :D

Rancey
01-04-2002, 10:13 PM
heh, Austin's an ass...HHH is gonna rip him apart.

KrowMaGNeMMaN
01-04-2002, 10:16 PM
been waiting on the game ever since i first laid eyes on it on the back of the XBOX box, go to gamespot.com for some kick a$$ videos on the game

http://www.geocities.com/dwraith2k1/krowmag.gif

"CAPTAIN CAVE MAAAAAAANNN!"

Ninja Scroll
01-04-2002, 11:21 PM
WHO? Triple H WHO? Austin WHO? WHO? WHO?
Da hell with Triple H, you guys are forgetting about one other injured wrestler. And one that will mop da floor with any WWF wrestling (except Booker T. :D hehe)... and im talking about the Rabbid Wolverine, The Crippler... "Chris Benoit". Man, dont nobody want to see dat motha when he returns!

BENOIT IS A GOD!

Ninja Scroll
01-05-2002, 05:25 PM
Yo ninja..Do u like our new Sig?..it's hott right:cool:

Dude, just let me say when I logged on this morning at work I saw the siggy you created and I was nothing but stunned with impressiveness on your part Mr. Monday Night!
I give you nothing but praise for this cool ass siggy. How long did it take you to create?

The best one I ever seen in the forum is the one with that guy (cant remember members name) that has some nerdy guy crushing the mess out of a KiddyCube (im gettig this when Resident Evil ships) & PS2 (which I will never EEEEEEVVVVVVEER purchase!.... did I meantion ever?) in his siggy.
Now his is da best, but it aint cool as our doe kid! :D ..
..I mean, our siggy does have Rob Van Dam!

skoot182
01-05-2002, 09:54 PM
The F'n Show

Yo ninja..Do u like our new Sig?..it's hott right

Show, where did you get Photoshop (or whatever you used) from?

skoot182
01-05-2002, 10:16 PM
I dont have morpheus, but i tried on KaZZa about 5 times, and it didnt work

VAN
01-05-2002, 10:21 PM
I agree. That is indeed a cool sig image. I wonder who made it for you? Hmmmm.....

skoot182
01-05-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey Van - Long time, no you-blocking-me-from-the-B.S.-boards

:D

No hard feelings i just Had to do that :D

Darn, and i was only 4 posts away from that Vanimated Avatar :)

VAN
01-05-2002, 11:02 PM
No sweat, skoot. :)

I'm glad you understand the position I was in. I'll look forward to re0instating your account in 3 years. :D

skoot182
01-05-2002, 11:08 PM
LOL, if i remember!!!

Ninja Scroll
01-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the props on myself & F'N's new sig VAN.
YO, VAN, have you seen the thread titled (i think) "question*ninja/max*" ? Check it out kid! You gotta read to whole freakin thread!

Anyways, back to the topic. What does everyone expect to happen on RAW Monday with that weak scrub Triple (overated) H returning? I think he will come off a "babyface" but by Royal Rumble turn on someone and be a "heel" again.
Also I have noticed rumors on Nash returning to the WWF.
God I hope not, we dont need no more dinosuars in the WWF!
Geeeeez, we already got The American Fat Ass Undertaker & Ric Flair! Dont get me wrong, I love Flair, but it's time for the young gunz to get their just due!

Slash10
01-06-2002, 03:08 PM
All ive got to say is watch your backs, you dont know when you'll feel the effects of the SLASHDOWN. I am thee HArdcore Icon. Any belt I want, I get.

Hermie133
01-07-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
The best one I ever seen in the forum is the one with that guy (cant remember members name) that has some nerdy guy crushing the mess out of a KiddyCube (im gettig this when Resident Evil ships) & PS2 (which I will never EEEEEEVVVVVVEER purchase!.... did I meantion ever?) in his siggy.

I think you mean me...but i am not sure...haha

Hermie133
01-07-2002, 03:40 PM
*SMACK* Don't make fun of THe one...The ONly NINJA!!

He's your Savior..Show him some R-E-S-P-E-C-T:mad:

:D
you mean me?

Hermie133
01-07-2002, 03:42 PM
i was just sayin how i think he meant me cause he couldn't remember my name cause i am the one who has the guys bashing the GC and PS2

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Hermie133
i was just sayin how i think he meant me cause he couldn't remember my name cause i am the one who has the guys bashing the GC and PS2

Yo Hermie133, my dog F'N Show was not talking about you. He was refering to a guy on the 3rd page of this thread.
Yeah Hermie, I was talking about you. It's hard to remember members when they dont post on a consistent bases.
But anyways I love your siggy! How did you created it? You do it yourself? It kicks crazy mad ass kid! :)

skoot182
01-07-2002, 07:11 PM
He got them from ign.com

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 01:48 PM
oh,... they still kick ass non the less!;)

Hermie133
01-08-2002, 02:48 PM
Yea it was somthin i saw and picked up one day...yea i got it from ign.com

XBA Staff
01-13-2002, 02:48 PM
BUMP

DIGITAL
01-13-2002, 03:49 PM
or are they to busy talking about sigs,which i have no clue how to do ,but i know how to make a bong out of a milk gallon an a tub full of water,,,my xbox likes purple haze

XBA Staff
01-13-2002, 09:36 PM
I just can't wait to get my fingers on this game.

DT21
01-13-2002, 10:43 PM
What's the first character you'll pick when you get this game?

XBA Staff
01-14-2002, 06:19 AM
What's the first character you'll pick when you get this game?

Well as soon as I get the game me and my brother will just do a one-on-one match. I'll pick Chris Jerico and he'll pick Jeff Hardy. Then after that match we'll head to Creat-a-Wrestler mode and create us some wrestlers.

DT21
01-14-2002, 04:42 PM
You'd pick Jericho!?!

XBA Staff
01-14-2002, 05:16 PM
You'd pick Jericho!?!

Yeah, I'm a Jerichoholic. I just like his style. :cool:

bigguy316
01-14-2002, 05:25 PM
:) What music song would you use for your created wresler (caw) ? I would probraly use bodies or down with the sickness>:cool: :) ;) ooo wah ah ah ah

skoot182
01-14-2002, 05:33 PM
first off, is there a soundtrack feature in this game???

XBA Staff
01-14-2002, 05:56 PM
first off, is there a soundtrack feature in this game???

Nope WWF Raw dosen't support that CD Ripping feature. But when you create your wrestler you can pick your music from any of the WWF Wrestlers or you can pick from a list of about 10 generic songs.

Me on the other had will have Chris Jericho's Entrance Music and Titaintron Entrance.

XBA Staff
01-22-2002, 06:35 AM
Well since the WWF Raw release is getting closer and closer I'd thought that I'll bump this thread up again.

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-22-2002, 05:48 PM
Great point there TYRELL the greatness is on its way out hopefully by the 12th of FEB...."hopefully" cause we all know that the date has been changed about three times before so you know how that goes:mad:

And either way, if they got the RAWDAWG K-KWIK(which in my opinion should get more T.V. time!!) they better at least put all of BOOKER T's moves and taunts in there and definately RVD's and all the other great grapplers that are'nt in the game..sadly:(

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

DT21
01-22-2002, 11:15 PM
I know Ninja Scroll pulled a prank about being no blood in the game, but I'm starting to think there won't be any since the newest screenshots from gamespot don't have any. Plus, I can only remember seeing one pic of blood, but that was a screenshot from an earlier build of the game. Anyone know anything about blood being in the game?

Also, what game modes are definitely confirmed for this game?

skoot182
01-23-2002, 02:24 PM
That was the F'N Show, not My dad (The Ninj)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by DT21
I know Ninja Scroll pulled a prank about being no blood in the game, but I'm starting to think there won't be any since the newest screenshots from gamespot don't have any. Plus, I can only remember seeing one pic of blood, but that was a screenshot from an earlier build of the game. Anyone know anything about blood being in the game?

Also, what game modes are definitely confirmed for this game?

Here's one:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2937.jpg

BiohazardEHW
01-23-2002, 02:59 PM
I was just going to post that... :)

anyway, Generic music all the way...I dont want some poser character, that's stupid. ***** posers. My CAW will kick ass in the game and then rikishi will be forced to wear a pink bra like he had to in No Mercy...and i'll burn Vince's face with the green mist and turn his hair blue...also like in No Mercy...and Kane will find out that his costume is permanently attached, so he'll be forced to shower with it on, and he'll shrink in the wash...Austin will lose his goatee thing in a hair vs. im going to kick your ass match...The Undertaker will change his name to American Fat Ass after visiting the Chinese Buffet...

******, I could go on forever like this, I had SO much fun with No Mercy... :)

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-23-2002, 05:48 PM
Yea, i feel ya BIOHAZARD i dont want anykinda superstar music for my CAW, thats why they should have included the CD-Ripping
in the game..but fasho next year's build of the game betta have it!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad: