PDA

View Full Version : Debating on what XBL game to buy

SilentDeath
12-21-2003, 11:19 PM
Okay i have 55 bucks on hand and i was wondering what xbox live game i should buy. I narrowed my choses down to:

Magic the Gathering:BattleGrounds - I know how the game play is and it seems interesting, but i heard no one plays it

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acedemy - heard the graphics were underpar(o well) but if its fun and people play it..so will I

Counter Strike - I didnt like this game on the PC, i realized i played one game for like 5 minutes and thats not enough time to judge it so im downloading it now to see if i like it

Rainbow Six 3 - I heard this game ****ing owned but then one of my friends told me about the no respawns and the only 3 game modes..and then i went to some other forums and saw some of the complaints...

Crimson Skies - Heard this was real fun..no complaints

Project Gotham Racing 2 - I suck at racing games...

I currently have: Unreal Championship, Return to Castle Wolfenstine, Mech Assult, and Ghost Recon. I enjoy all of thoes games.

Liquid Gears
12-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Rainbow Six 3

You know you want to.

Professor Kaos
12-22-2003, 03:26 AM
RS3, and there ARE modes where you can respawn (sharpshooter) there might be others but I only play Team Survival. PGR2 is fun but I would choose RS3.

Xtopia
12-22-2003, 10:25 AM
Rainbow Six Three. I haven't logged 120 hours for no reason. This gun pwns all other games.

AmpedRider
12-22-2003, 10:30 AM
Counter-Strike if you plan to get over the learning curve,if not RS3

Sigma
12-22-2003, 10:53 AM
If you don't like Counter-Strike on PC chances are you wont like it on Xbox.

With that being said I would narrow it down to Crimson Skies, Rainbow Six 3, and Project Gotham Racing 2.

Crimson Skies - A great game both online and off. I highly suggest it.

Rainbow Six 3 - Im getting my copy for Christmas so I have yet to play much of it, but from what I have heard it owns and alot of people play it.

Project Gotham Racing 2 - I too am not very good at racing games, but I enjoy PGR2 and im actually not too bad at it.

Any of those three would be great it really depends on your tastes I guess.

T-FiNGeR
12-22-2003, 11:00 AM
In my opinion... I would have to choose RS3 over all of the rest. The game modes consist of: SHARPSHOOTER( fast action, respawns, free for all deathmatch), TEAM SURVIVAL( you get 1 respawn per round and see what team is left stading), SURVIVAL( see what player is left standing), and then you have the "player vs computer modes: TERRORIST HUNT, MISSION(up to 4 ppl). I hope this helps you out man, it's a great game you gotta get it! You would like this game if you like fast action FPS's and some stratigy mixed in.