PDA

View Full Version : xbox with 4 games at EBgames.com

colosso
12-22-2003, 11:15 AM
if you are planning on buying a new xbox for yourself or to give as a gift,now there's a great bundle at EBgames.com,you can't go wrong with this bundle even if those games are old am sure you will find some entertaiment at the end,spread the word to your friends,so they can get rid of their crappy ps2,merry cristhmas,click on www.ebgames.com :cheers:

JDHack0822
12-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Yah, those games are a bit sad! They should just give XB Livce for a few months and one or two games. It would be a much better package for people who havn't bought an Xbox yet. But good post anyway cause some people will be interested.

skorp
12-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Yeah that is a nice deal....

any 4 games with and Xbox for $180.00 is better than what I got....

A good starter for new Xbox owners...

Discretion
12-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by skorp
Yeah that is a nice deal....

any 4 games with and Xbox for $180.00 is better than what I got....

A good starter for new Xbox owners...

Yeah, but all of those games are ones I know many don't want to play. I would call them bad first impressions...

DocHoliday78
12-23-2003, 12:59 AM
Geez wheres the love by microsoft? They could throw in a not to new good game like RTCW or Splinter cell.

Unreal
12-23-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by colosso
if you are planning on buying a new xbox for yourself or to give as a gift,now there's a great bundle at EBgames.com,you can't go wrong with this bundle even if those games are old am sure you will find some entertaiment at the end,spread the word to your friends,so they can get rid of their crappy ps2,merry cristhmas,click on www.ebgames.com :cheers:
It's a pretty good bundle. Mind you the only games I like out of the ones being offered are: Jet Set Radio Future and Sega GT 2002. Mind you I own both of them so it helps as well ;) :D Great bundle for those people that do not own a Xbox yet.

Crazy Joe
12-23-2003, 12:56 PM
they just put the games from the new bundle and the old bundle together? that's ok i guess....

i like the bundle i got with my new xbox better

http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/hardware/xboxquestcollection.htm

but i already have a bunch of games, i guess if you are getting an xbox for the 1st time, 4 games is good to get.

Yankeez
12-23-2003, 01:52 PM
to make the deal better u get a $30 Gift Certificate (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/rebates/122804-Xboxconsole.asp) [Exp 12/28]

:cheers:

irishkornfreak
12-23-2003, 01:58 PM
yea i got one of those. i got hitman 2, timespliters two halo and midtown madness 3. i havent played my x-box yet. im not allowed 2. *******s.

anyway.......

ShaDovV RyDer
12-23-2003, 03:00 PM
WOW...irishkornfreak i think that has got to be the best xbox deal i have ever seen...did it cost the same as an xbox usually does???

irishkornfreak
12-28-2003, 09:51 AM
its was €210 or something.

i cant play hitman 2, maybe im too stupid i cant even get out of the first level.