PDA

View Full Version : help me buy my games

Rancid_XBOX
12-22-2003, 05:55 PM
well i got my money from ebgames and im going to try to buy THUG again with splintercell my question is should i buy deathrow and JSRF for $15 or should i just save and get kotor or cs because i can get them for $30

Yankeez
12-22-2003, 06:04 PM
well CS is made for XBL which im not sure if u have it and i think KOTOR is also xbl compatible id say go for the newer game

LTM360
12-22-2003, 06:11 PM
JSRF/Sega GT 2002 can be found at Funcoland/Babbages/Gamestop for $3.99 so thats how you should get JSRF.

THUG is horrible, so don't get that to begin with (this comming from a huge fan of THPS1,2,2x,&3). Get KotOR, and if you've got XBL get Counter-Strike instead.

Rancid_XBOX
12-22-2003, 06:29 PM
well i dont have live yrt until next year and im thinking of buying cs next year to because by that time its going to be cheap.

Unreal
12-23-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Yankeez
well CS is made for XBL which im not sure if u have it and i think KOTOR is also xbl compatible id say go for the newer game
I dont know if CS is being used as short form for Crimson Skies or Counter Strike. Crimson Skies is a great game online and offline, but Counter Strike is an online game only. There is no fun to be had offline there. KotoR is not live enabled, but having the choice to be good or evil ups the replay value. I say go with Jet Set Radio Future and Deathrow :)

Rancey
12-23-2003, 11:31 AM
Got a PC? If you want Counter Strike I really would get it on PC, even today.

OC Noob
12-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Get KotOR, its the best game this year by far. Even most people who don't like RPGs enjoy it. I've never felt more like a character in a game before. Its the next best thing to a book (although not nearly as good as a great book, but closer then 99% of games).

If you are getting live next year definitly hold off on CS.

If you are talking about Crimson Skies, it is great also, but KotOR is still better. Although, you may enjoy the flying combat more then an RPG if you are into that kind of thing.

kenji
12-23-2003, 01:09 PM
KOTOR is an awsome game with 30+ hours of gameplay for each game and it has a lot replay value.

Death Row an under rated game that is awsome too. It takes a while to win the championship with all the teams. Plus, it has sweet 4 person split screen, so you can all be on the same team and try and beat the single player game.

JSRF is pretty good. Not nearly as good as the first 2 games.

2 games for half the price of one and 1 game is sweet and the other is pretty good. I think that if you play with your friends a lot, Deathrow is a good choice. If you don't, then KOTOR is a better choice. You should check out the reviews on the site.

Happy Holidays! :cheers: