PDA

View Full Version : I need to know the good the bad and ugly for Raw2

Generation X
12-23-2003, 02:58 PM
Whats the game like? Woth 50$ ? is the nWo in the game?

LTM360
12-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Pros:
-Much better than the first
-New Season mode
-Graphics are fantastic
-The greatest Create-A-Wrestler mode IMO ever.
-2 Player season mode
-Create-a-Team (you can create D-Generation X, or N.W.O.)
-Game has dropped to $29.99 at Electronics Botuique
-Really fun to play multiplayer
Cons:
-Pretty much boring Season mode
-Very bad A.I.
-Missing some wrestlers from the time the game was made
-N.W.O. is not in the game
-Not a very deep move list
Ugly:
-Nothing really Ugly about the game

Chr0nik
12-23-2003, 04:45 PM
How the heck do you get a title shot. I went through a whole season with a created superstar and never got one title shot. I won the Rumble and King of the Ring, and only lost one match through out the season. My popularity was 100.

Back on topic.

The game is pretty good overall, for 29.99, you should not be disappointed with the purchase.

The only thing that really sucks is the lack of ringside commentary and the repetative in game music.

Sigma
12-23-2003, 05:12 PM
THE GOOD
- CAW is good, especially the entrance
- 2 Player season mode
- Gimmick matchs
- Better then the first game

THE BAD
- Gameplay hasn't changed much.
- Season mode gets old fast
- graphics look weird (everyone is shines)
- Horrible AI
- No NWO (That angle was done before the game was released)

THE UGLY
- The game is over all pretty lame when you compare it to the other wrestling games on the market.

If you have a PS2 I suggest buying Smackdown!: Here Comes the Pain. RAW 2 was pretty disapointing all around.

OuFtb
12-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
How the heck do you get a title shot. I went through a whole season with a created superstar and never got one title shot. I won the Rumble and King of the Ring, and only lost one match through out the season. My popularity was 100.

To get a title shot in season mode, make enemys with the title holder, who ever that is, for tag titles the persons name on top, Then on Smackdown before the Pay Per View, call out the guy with the title if he comes out, it makes a match on the next PPV for the title, works everytime.