PDA

View Full Version : MasterWeed is nothing but a dirty team killer...

SmileBit
12-24-2003, 11:09 AM
I was playing Rainbow Six 3 with this MasterWeed the other night and found out a great deal about his intergity as a gamer.

You should ban him from these forums for he is a low life team killer. After I caught on to his team killing antics I owned him substantially. Then he had the nerve to complain to the host and boot me.

Snoop E
12-24-2003, 11:26 AM
no one cares, masterweed is cool your not.

T-FiNGeR
12-24-2003, 11:30 AM
Team Killing is not a "ban-able" offence so stop trying to make it be... People team kill all the time on XBL( i dont), if you dont like to take the risk, turn off "friendly fire"...

borka105
12-24-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by SmileBit
I was playing Rainbow Six 3 with this MasterWeed the other night and found out a great deal about his intergity as a gamer.

You should ban him from these forums for he is a low life team killer. After I caught on to his team killing antics I owned him substantially. Then he had the nerve to complain to the host and boot me.

I have no idea about what you are talking about.

Masterweed and I were playing RS3 for about 3 hours last night and he never at all killed anyone on the same team as he....

I've played with the guy since xbox live started about a year ago, and he is as fair as they come.....

are you sure you're talking about the right masterweed?

-borka105

Chaotic
12-24-2003, 12:52 PM

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if Dear Binned,; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

Peepers
12-24-2003, 01:41 PM

1. In before the lock.

2. Masterweed is a stand-up guy.

3. If I see you on XBL, I'll kill you on sight. I've heard all about your TK'ing and I wouldn't be surprised if you started it.

4. After Chaotic's wooping on you, you're gonna have to sit on a donut for a month.

kenji
12-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Oh man, Chaotic OWNED YOU!:yikes: Seriously, though, grow up. IT'S A GAME! Do you complain if someone kills you in something else? It isn't real.

Now if MasterWeed started killing real people, then we would have a problem.:watchout:

E Nomini Patri
12-24-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage-DDC

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if Dear Binned,; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

Well I guess that about sums it up :)

DIGITAL
12-24-2003, 03:12 PM
could this thread be another reason to ban smilbit.please:D

ShadowWolf
12-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
could this thread be another reason to ban smilbit.please:D

Yea probably.

Oh and GC fanboy, ya think he was killin ya cause he doesn't like ya? Dumbass.

SPARTAN VI
12-24-2003, 03:32 PM
:rofl:

Someone takes their games way too seriously. Good going Stunna! :cheers:

Kortiz
12-24-2003, 03:53 PM
hmmm, could have sworn i saw SMILEBIT on the teamkillers thread in the RS3 forum.

btw, that is where this should be.

wtg stunna........smilebit whines too much. at least we know you got under his skin.

Reclaimer
12-24-2003, 04:10 PM
In before the lock... Oh yeah, I need to lock this thread first.

Come on Smilebit, you know to not rile up the masses here. If l lock another one of your threads, then I'm giving you your third strike.