PDA

View Full Version : 2 month free

The Xbox Mafia
12-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum

I just wondered if this is possible, input the 2 month trial code and than once Im all connected, add my 1 year code from my starter kit , giving me a total of 14 months??????Or could you do it the other way round ?? i spoken to many people who said they have done this, but I have also spoken to peeps who say its not posssible.

So I just wondered if anyone here could answer this.

Cheers

LTM360
12-24-2003, 11:59 AM
Ive called M$ on the matter and you cannot. Its pretty stupid you cant since we bought the game/system and we cannot use the offer they gave us.

Crazy Joe
12-25-2003, 11:51 AM
ya, and i'm pretty sure if you use the 2 months, to keep the same GamerTag you have to subscribe monthly after that, not yearly. The price difference well exceeds the cost of 2 months Live service. MS is sneaky in their promotion.

BunnyRabbit
12-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Yeah I was mad when I found out you cant add the months on. You definitely should be allowed but you arent. Which reminds me I have 2 2Free months trials from christmas I cant use.. Does anybody want one that needs one? Ill doubt it after getting a game for Xmas.

dances with broom sticks
12-25-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
Yeah I was mad when I found out you cant add the months on. You definitely should be allowed but you arent. Which reminds me I have 2 2Free months trials from christmas I cant use.. Does anybody want one that needs one? Ill doubt it after getting a game for Xmas.

I have like 15, When I was working at blockbuster they gave me all of theirs. Now I have more than I know what to do with. If I need to get a new xbox, I can always use the 2 month for a dedicated server account I suppose

IonZephyr
12-29-2003, 01:57 AM
i want one. :D

oldi1knoby
12-29-2003, 03:14 AM
So, to use one of the xbox live starter kits I must delete this account and start over? Can you delete the account and use the name again?

Discretion
12-30-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by oldi1knoby
So, to use one of the xbox live starter kits I must delete this account and start over? Can you delete the account and use the name again?

Once you cancel an account, it becomes inactive. There isn't a single person who can use it after you. I wonder if you can restore it, but that would come as the same problem before you cancelled it.