PDA

View Full Version : Can i use XBL without a credit card???

ShaDovV RyDer
12-25-2003, 08:39 PM
ok i got like 200 bucks on my hands and tomorrow we r goin out shopping with our money(me and my family)...ok i got enough for a router, the adapter, XBL, and a game or two...the catch is my parents dont have a credit card...they do have a check card but does that work all the same???...basicly i need to no how and IF i can use XBL without a Credit Card to save me the money so i can either get 5 new games or the stuff above...plz holla bak b4 tomorrow morning...pce

Chumley
12-25-2003, 11:44 PM
hmm... visa check card... accepted almost anywhere?!? its gotta work ******...

but yes u do need some sort of card...

essdot
12-27-2003, 06:23 AM
you will need a major credit card to sign up for XBL. If youdon't have one them use the prepaid subscription card instead.

Duke
12-27-2003, 10:03 AM
My old card was a Master Card check card, new one is Visa. No problem with either.

ShaDovV RyDer
12-27-2003, 10:07 AM
thnx guys for the help...i asked yankeez in the chat the other day and he said that i can use a debit card so its all good...hope to c u guys online soon...pce

BTW online games for me:

Star Wars: Clone Wars
Tetris Worlds
Mechassult
Top Spin
and soon to come in the mail Amped 2

dont have a gamertag yet cause i havnt hooked it up but when i do u guys will be the first to no...pce

ScottTheKilla
12-28-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by essdot
you will need a major credit card to sign up for XBL. If youdon't have one them use the prepaid subscription card instead.

I think the guy already figured things out but just to clear things up you cant use those prepaid cards to sign up. Those are for renewing your account only.