PDA

View Full Version : 2003 XBA Member Awards - nominations needed

Casper
12-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Ok everyone - here's the list. I'm asking that everyone come up with one nomination for each category and email them to XBAAwards@yahoo.com . In the subject line, please put in your username so I can verify that noone voted 2x. Reclaimer and I added in some new categories to include as much diversity as possible. Each member will get a flash sig with their award that won't count towards their sig limits.

If you have any questions, ask here, but I think this is pretty much self-explanitory. Oh, and don't vote for yourself :)

Entire Site
XBA Top Addict
Most Improved Addict
Most Addicted Addict
Happiest Addict
Most Creative Addict
Most Underappreciated Addict
Most Intelligent Addict
Best Trader
Oddest Addict
Most Helpful Addict
XBA Overall Signature Award
XBA Avatar Award
XBA Graphical Creativity Award
XBA Most Disturbing Sig Award
XBA Sports Nut (Biggest sports fan)
Most likely to succeed.
Most likely to end up face down in a gutter.
Most likely to need therapy
Most Influental Member
Most atrocious grammar addict
MVN - Most Valuable Noob
Most Irritating noob
Master Debater
Best Game Reviewer
Most Flamed

Xbox Live:
Most fun to play on Live with
Most annoying to play on Live with
Most ruthless to play on Live against

Chat:
Biggest attention whore in the chatroom:
Most fun to chat with:
Funniest person in the chatroom:
Favorite Mod in the chat:

Staff
Favorite Staffer:
Strangest Staffer:
The Bouncer Award (Most likely to boot someone or lock a thread)
Most Feared Staffer:
Friendliest Staffer

The staff will vote for the Kiss Ass Award. Staffers pick a member that they believe has done the most arse kissing over the year

:cheers:

AlphaCigara
12-27-2003, 12:45 AM
woo i was (hopefully) the 1st the vote WOO!!! Anyways, the staff awards weren't to hard to choose, and no xbl = no choosing those awards (at least for me), and it was hella hard to choose the member awards...and no voting for myself ARGHHH!!! :) anyways, congrats to those who win:cheers:

Flood
12-27-2003, 01:26 AM
haha...i cant wait to see the results

Liquid Gears
12-27-2003, 01:30 AM
Whow. That list is huge compared to last years awards.........i think. I can't remember, whatever. This will take some time to think about.
Good luck to everyone! :cheers:

BTW: Don't forget to check out the 2003 XBA Video Game Awards categorey suggestions thread in the General or Off-Topic Lounge, thanks.

Casper
12-27-2003, 02:34 AM
Ok you freaks - I got 2 so far and they've been logged on my super-uber highly confidential Excel spreadsheet :)

And yes MM3 - you were the first one, with ThrAsher a close second.

And guys, you can vote for the staff for some of the forum spots, I noticed MM3 got nervous about his sports pick, but it's all good :p

Prior
12-27-2003, 11:29 AM
well i can't be nominated for anything because i was away from the site for a long time but good luck to does that win.

Casper
12-27-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Prior
well i can't be nominated for anything because i was away from the site for a long time but good luck to does that win.

But you can still vote :)

Nominations will end January 4, 2004 - I will then start taking votes for the top people.

PapaSKooT
12-27-2003, 01:01 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:UwPJygliHb4C:daylightawards.tripod.com/bannerbrandon.jpg

:D

Liquid Gears
12-27-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by PapaSKooT
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:UwPJygliHb4C:daylightawards.tripod.com/bannerbrandon.jpg

:D

Ha ha ha, that's funny cause I was thinking about doing something like that last night.

Prior
12-28-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA

But you can still vote :)

Nominations will end January 4, 2004 - I will then start taking votes for the top people.

oh aiight so i just need to send a email to say i vote for ........

Yankeez
12-30-2003, 04:44 PM
theres too many choices AHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

this is gonna take me forever

vote yankeez! he wuvs you and gives you free stuff :D

armyof_one/ltd
12-30-2003, 08:00 PM
I have sent my e-mail, but there were some categories I couldn´t fill up cuz I haven´t played Live with any f you.

Wish luck to you all and hope that I win at least one award.

Dyslexic Chaos
12-30-2003, 09:58 PM
haha, funny thing is I can almost guarentee I'm gonna win either Most Annoying to play with on Live or worst grammar "U R Illeteate"