PDA

View Full Version : Short Lived

StUmPy01
01-03-2002, 02:24 PM
im worried. i dont want the xbox to be short lived like the sega cd, saturn, dreamcast,jaguar, and all those other game systems youve never even heard of

l Maximus l
01-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Geez, dude. Come on now...The XBox is manufactured by who? Answer: Microsoft...and, to give you a perspective, Microsoft could purchase the entire Sony Corporation 10 times if they wanted to. So, don't worry, Microsoft is in it for the long haul...not only because of their money, but, when was the last time you heard of Microsoft pulling out of something because they didn't feel that they could compete?! Just some simple reasoning for ya :) So, don't worry, dude...you're in the clear, buddy :D

Tazilla
01-03-2002, 03:26 PM
I have to agree with Maximus,...

you have no worries mate,.. MS is going to do very well in the Video game console market,...

Have a beer

MaxPain
01-03-2002, 03:30 PM
Maximus your'e wrong... but not totally... I belive MS could buy Sony over around 47 times..... :D :D :D

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-03-2002, 05:20 PM
Microsoft could buy Sony, Nintendo, Sega, and Atari ($5 ;) ) 15 times so..

Hugh_Jass
01-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Microsoft will support the XBOX as long as there is money to be made. Fortunately, there is way too much money in the console market for Microsoft to ignore or abandon. They're in it for the long haul.

LynxFX
01-03-2002, 10:04 PM
Bill Gates admitting he failed? Never. He would give an xbox to every family in America if that meant that his console would stay alive.

But he doesn't have to give them away since people are buying them....and buying alot.

Frostberg
01-03-2002, 10:31 PM
Its weird because when I went to best buy, there were 3 Xboxes and 1 GC in stock at like noon when I was there, and when I was just looking at Xbox accessories (they accessories are hanging above the shelf thing on the ground where the put the Xboxes) and a guy with a best buy "outfit" took an xbox and like 2 games and a controller and memory card (silly man) and then not even a minute later either some worried dad who didnt get his kids an xbox for xmas or a gamer who was just twitching with excitment because he finally got an xbox was just standing back and said "So, are you getting one of these or do ya already have one" told him I already have one and backed out so mr. happy could pick up his xbox box...its suprising how MS and Nintendo are keeping up with the demand...Silly Sony...