PDA

View Full Version : Who buys a girl an xbox game? my sisters boyfriend does!

Wolfboy_888
12-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Im sure the things that a girl wants for christmas consist of jewlery and clothes..my sisters boyfriend must of been smoking some major leaves cause she walks into my room with an XBOX pirates of the caribbean game... im thinking bonus i get another game for my ever growing collection..but i mean who gets a girl an xbox game..she doesnt even know how to spell video game..this guy must be really into video games if hes giving her that....she loves the movie(POTC) so i guess he must of thought since she already had it he might as well give her a game of it..i dont know his retardness was just a reward for me i guess...although the POTC game isnt KOTOR it is pretty cool.

LiquidX
12-27-2003, 02:01 PM
Well does she like the game? If she likes it thats what matters.

kenji
12-27-2003, 02:03 PM
HAHAHA. A real romantic isn't he? He must be seriously stoned or extremely selfish. He must have figured that if she didn;t like it, she would just give it back. Sucker.

Happy Holidays!:cheers:

Wolfboy_888
12-27-2003, 02:15 PM
he has crapstation

Wolfboy_888
12-27-2003, 02:16 PM
hahah it takes her 2 hours to figure out what to do next and i do it in like 2 minutes plus other things...its gonna take her 100 years to complete it...she sticks to the script though i gotta hand it to her...she just doesnt have the execution thats all.

SPARTAN VI
12-27-2003, 02:21 PM
My sister would love her boyfriend. All of you that play RS3 with my sister know. :watchout:

Trento52
12-27-2003, 05:22 PM
well i heard POTC is a hard game and he should of bought her something easier or bought something she would really enjoy and show off to her friends.

Casper
12-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
My sister would love her boyfriend. All of you that play RS3 with my sister know. :watchout:

*smacks around Spartan*

Don't go advertising my future :cuss:

blonks
12-27-2003, 06:46 PM
maybe he was smoking more then capser or jjax....and thought it was the DVD

SniperPete
12-27-2003, 08:53 PM
a dvd for 50 bucks. He musta been pretty stoned

No Fear 23
12-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA

*smacks around Spartan*

Don't go advertising my future :cuss:

its hard to find girls that plays games like spartan's sister.

my sister only plays the lame fusion frenzy imitating the 3,2,1 Go! kinda annoying.

Wolfboy_888
12-27-2003, 10:19 PM
lol i played halo with my sister "this is ***"..i play ghost recon "this is stupid and hard"... i play the fuzion frenzy demo on my halo game "lets play again"

girls like those damn party games.

blonks
12-27-2003, 10:20 PM
i know whats up!?!!?

my sister likes fusion frenzy too! the only game she'll play...

and shes 16....

OC Noob
12-27-2003, 10:37 PM
Hope the game is better then the movie.

Heck, she loves POTC, right. So maybe he's trying to get rid of her so he can find a girl with taste:p

No Fear 23
12-28-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by blinx
i know whats up!?!!?

my sister likes fusion frenzy too! the only game she'll play...

and shes 16....

and my sis is 21. too old i tell ya. early this year she went out and bought fusion frenzy for herself bc she wanted the whole thing instead of the demo in halo. :watchout:

PapaSKooT
12-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
my sister only plays the lame fusion frenzy imitating the 3,2,1 Go! kinda annoying.

Bwhahahahah... i want to kill that guy!

Prior
12-28-2003, 10:27 PM
well i wouldnt get a girl a xbox game only if she asked or if she has a xbox besides that no way.

DocHoliday78
12-29-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Wolfboy_888
girls like those damn party games.

Hell yeah they do. My cousin that is a girl has all of the mario partys and her friends love to play it. Anything simple pleases them with games.

Jaclyn154
12-29-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Wolfboy_888
Im sure the things that a girl wants for christmas consist of jewlery and clothes..my sisters boyfriend must of been smoking some major leaves cause she walks into my room with an XBOX pirates of the caribbean game... im thinking bonus i get another game for my ever growing collection..but i mean who gets a girl an xbox game..she doesnt even know how to spell video game..this guy must be really into video games if hes giving her that....she loves the movie(POTC) so i guess he must of thought since she already had it he might as well give her a game of it..i dont know his retardness was just a reward for me i guess...although the POTC game isnt KOTOR it is pretty cool.

How come chicks have to be into jewlery and cloths? I asked for Xbox games. I got fighting ones, action, and I hate party games, though I did like the Sims, and the Sims Busting Out. I got Mortal combat, Spawn Armageden and Kill Switch. I love the ones I got. And I would take more. A Xbox game would be a great gift (for those like me anyway). But I can see your sister doesn't see things my way. Well, you get a new game then. Sounds good to me.:D

Doom3_
12-29-2003, 12:05 PM
What your saying is weird. But also sounds a little sexest, but you know your sis.

F.Y.I-The number one rated gamer is a 21 year old girl.
(FPS games)

Spaztic
12-29-2003, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't buy my girl a game for christmas, but she does pick up soul caliber2 and NFSU once in awhile and plays with me!

Wolfboy_888
12-29-2003, 04:31 PM
yes 21 year old girls who play games are popular with me to.

Peepers
12-29-2003, 08:13 PM
He bought her a video game: that's surprising but not unheard of.

He bought her POTC: That's shocking, because until POTC, I didn't think it was possible to creat a steaming pile of crap out of one's and zero's. Why POTC? WHY!?!

Jaclyn154
12-30-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Doom3_
What your saying is weird. But also sounds a little sexest, but you know your sis.

F.Y.I-The number one rated gamer is a 21 year old girl.
(FPS games)

Damn strait!!!