PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Football is way better than Fever 2004

nG-Punisher
12-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Just got done popping in ESPN football...and it is by far the best football game I've played on X-box besides madden 2004...dont get me wrong it does come close to Madden...but fever just sucks compared to both of them...I'd like to hear your opinions on both games...fever to me is like 2003 with new rosters...just a waste of money while ESPN football is better in every aspect especially gameplay.

Brimstone D.
12-27-2003, 10:52 PM
I've actually been a fan of the whole 2k series and now that ESPN has bought the rights to the company its getting an uplift...especially in the announcer department and extra features...I was reading the Review up at Gamespot about 2 days ago, checking up what sports game I wanted to buy and I saw that they said this was the best Football to date, beating up on the Madden games before it...So now I know that after I pick up NFL Street, my next game on the list is ESPN FOOTBALL

Thanks for the input though, personal reviews are better than corporate or influenced web site opinions sometimes.

Zion
12-28-2003, 12:37 AM
2k4 spanks Madden all over the place, it's not even funny.

mdooz
12-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Fever doesn't come close to ESPN or Madden. Madden and ESPN are the best football games.

AlBoogy
12-28-2003, 10:46 AM
Youre preaching to the choir. Youre not going to find many people around here that will disagree with you.

l Maximus l
12-28-2003, 03:24 PM
I like these football games in this order:

1. ESPN Football 2k4
2. NFL Fever 2004
3. Madden 2004

Personally, I think the latter two both hug nuts, but, I think Fever is way better than Madden. I don't know about you guys, but, I think they royally screwed up Madden this time and it keeps going down hill.

The best Fever was 2002, IMO. It has gone down hill, too...but, the latest installment of Fever still beats Madden hands down.

But, personally, I say screw both Fever and Madden...ESPN is the way to go.