PDA

View Full Version : Will halo 2 be worth $50?

Doom3_
12-28-2003, 09:28 AM
I actually don't think so, because it is a good game but nothing new. I think i''l get it for $30 but thats me.

(Then again xbox 2 will already be out by then.

xboxrawks89
12-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Yes i agree with you but, halo 2 will be online enable and it have lil more feature then most games ever get so it be worth bout $50 or $60!!:)

Hard Boiled Cop
12-28-2003, 09:40 AM
What exactly are you smoking? Of course its gonna be full price. Its the sequel to one of the greatest game ever. And what do you mean there's nothing new? First off its not going to be the same as the first one is it? Secondly its online enabled. Every new game starts off with full price at least on the first day, even the crapest one.

kenji
12-28-2003, 11:08 AM
What are you smoking? Bungie won't lower the price for Halo 2 for 2 years like the first Halo, maybe even longer. Good luck with that because while you are waiting for a price drop, the rest of us will be having awsome time with Halo 2.

And like Hard Boiled Cop said, nothing new? It's a different game!:watchout:

LiquidX
12-28-2003, 11:10 AM
Nothing new?!? What the hell are you smoking? Whatever it is it must be good so pass it around. Anyways, how can you say theres nothing new? In the first Halo were marines able to drive the warthog? Could you use two weapons at the same time? Were you able to go Grand Theft Auto on the vehicles? Was Halo Live Enabled? Not to mention all the uber cool stuff Bungie is obviously keeping secret. Heck, I would pay $100 for Halo 2.

Chumley
12-28-2003, 11:47 AM
YOU GUYS ARE FRICKING OUT OF UR MIND!!

MY GOD! I WOULD BAN ALL OF YOU IF THIS WERE MY SITE...

kenji
12-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Chumley

MY GOD! I WOULD BAN ALL OF YOU IF THIS WERE MY SITE... Who are you talking to? I can't tell.:huh:

Casper
12-28-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Chumley

MY GOD! I WOULD BAN ALL OF YOU IF THIS WERE MY SITE...

What? :huh:

And yes, it will be $50 when it gets released, it's a brand new game to the best selling game on the Xbox - that's a given.

Does this even warrant a poll?

Slacker
12-28-2003, 01:06 PM
LOOK!!! Im posting in a useless thread ..WHAOOOO!! I am cool give me money.......im just sick of strange and pointless threads,...I know I should not post in them ,,yeah yeah....I will try ...(pointless post to pointless thread the uber fiber of XBA)