PDA

View Full Version : Hurry to best buy now to get ur XBL version 3 for only 50 bucks

ShaDovV RyDer
12-28-2003, 05:32 PM
Yes u heard me right...Best Buy is having a sale where u get 20 bucks off XBlive version three...this comes with headset, 12 month card, and a full version of Mech Assult...sry i posted this so late because u only have tonight, tomorrow, and Teusday to get to best buy...ye i just found it out on like Friday and didnt have time to get over here....neways gl getting it and remember 2 more days

GT: Rabid Carrot

Games: Mech Assult, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Tetris Worlds, Top Spin...

In the mail: Amped2

Yankeez
12-28-2003, 06:45 PM
how bout ordering online:huh:

Dark Mamba
12-29-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm heading to Best Buy today!!!!:cheers:

l Maximus l
12-29-2003, 03:59 PM
If you don't have XBL yet, get it...it's worth it, however, I don't play as much as I thought I would. That'll change when Halo 2 comes out...oh man...

ScottTheKilla
12-29-2003, 08:04 PM
I dont know if it matters to you guys but about 2 weeks ago kbtoys had starter kit version 1 for $29.99. They might still be selling them at that price. They were last week anyway.

Cryogenic Pyro
12-29-2003, 09:48 PM
I just used froogle, and found a bunch of Xbox Live Starter Kits version one and two for under $40 US. I just have to find one that ships to Canada, and I'm set.

EDIT: Nevermind, even shipping something small like an Xbox live Starter kit to Canada costs like $20-30. My Nomad Zen came in a bigger box and probably weighed more, and it cost like $10 to ship, maybe not even that much.

Am I doomed to have to pay $100 CAD for Xbox Live? If so, I will not be one to ever purchase it, especially since Xbox Live's setup isn't that great. I don't care about OptiMatch or Quick Join, I want it to list all the servers, just like good old Half-Life, and I want to be able to put favorite servers up, and be able to join them without searching for hours.

dances with broom sticks
12-29-2003, 10:45 PM
The version one kits still work. My friend got one a few weeks ago, and it installed no problem